Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lockhart Tactical General Information

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
    Fair enough. Thanks for the honest reply.
    It's the only way to be
    Last edited by lockharttactical; 11-25-2015 at 11:41 PM. Reason: grammar ;)

Good to see you guys here, nice to know you are 20 min away from me

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tstormt View Post
    Good to see you guys here, nice to know you are 20 min away from me
    Great to see we have local support!

Quote Originally Posted by lockharttactical View Post
    Thanks for your question sir!
    We work with many many warehouses across Canada and the USA.

I can't say that we have a massive amount of stuff in stock right now, as we are still a small company. However, that said, what we specialize in is quality equipment. We are experts in procuring hard to get products and we can guarantee you top level customer service. The reason we work with so many companies is to have the selection for our clients. Most of our business right now is conducted in the USA and the rest of the world. We're now trying to move into Canada a bit more and see how that goes. I guess the simplest thing I can say about us, is we're end users. We use the equipment we sell. We know how we want to be treated when purchasing equipment, and in turn, we treat our clients the way we want to be treated. If we don't happen to have it in stock, we'll do everything we can to make sure you leave our site feeling giddy inside, knowing you got a sweet deal and will be looked after. If it is in stock, we still want you to leave our site feeling like you robbed us dry with a huge smile on your face.

Customer service is really the most important thing to us. If something happens, you can always call me or send me an email. We get back to 99% of all emails within 5 minutes. If you call and Im on the line...Leave me a voicemail. I WILL get back to you immediately. We are different because instead of just being one of 1,000 people to walk through the doors to buy from us, we want to earn your business and have you come back time after time.

As we grow, we certainly want to hold more and more in stock, making our service EVEN better.

Thank you! Please feel free to use our new coupon code "CGN10DLR" for 10% OFF
    This can be used for anything except our Body Armor sale.
    I can vouch for Samuel on this one.

Great communication, and really did snag some great deals. Been a happy camper with Lockhart Tactical, and a company I've recommended in passing with a lot people I come into contact with since getting such great service.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by koesdibyo View Post
    I can vouch for Samuel on this one.

Great communication, and really did snag some great deals. Been a happy camper with Lockhart Tactical, and a company I've recommended in passing with a lot people I come into contact with since getting such great service.
    Thank you very much! We can't thank our clients enough for sharing us with their friends.

do you do any body armor sale to civis

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by personaguru View Post
    do you do any body armor sale to civis
    Yes sir!

Please get this www.LockhartTactical.com/ASRAK

Uber Super GunNutz
    Looks like some great stuff...Thanks for bring in some Unique Items for us Canadians! you can expect and order in the next day or two from me!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by prim8tiv View Post
    Looks like some great stuff...Thanks for bring in some Unique Items for us Canadians! you can expect and order in the next day or two from me!
    Thank you sir!

Please let me know if I can assist you with anything.

Feel free to call or email anytime if you have any questions.
    (250) 715 - 7290
    Info@LockhartTactical.com

Uber Super GunNutz
    Order is in...Thanks again to Samuel for looking after everything even with me messing up my order Samuel had everything fixed and processed literally in minutes after a 10:00pm Saturday phone call from me (talk about customer service!). Thanks again man!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast