Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lockhart Tactical General Information

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calvin5673 View Post
    First off I should say great service, very responsive to questions and helpful.

Now just wondering if you could you explain your points system. Unless I'm missing something your site is very vague about it. When redeemed is 1 point = 1cent? and Do I earn a point per dollar spent? 10? And I assume I would just email lockhart to confirm the use of points before purchase? I ask here so that others wondering may see it too.

Thanks in advance!
    Sorry we missed this!
    1 point is earned on 1$ spent.

Each point is worth $0.02

Aka, 2% Cash Back, for purchases in our store.

Points are available for use once reaching a points balance of 30$

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Waynetheman's Avatar
    Question for you that I can't seem to find an answer to, is single use/ standard flash bangs available?

CGN frequent flyer Bad Lieutenant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Waynetheman View Post
    Question for you that I can't seem to find an answer to, is single use/ standard flash bangs available?
    It appears on their website they have just the one type, which is the re-usable kind, but they are supposed to be the "standard" type. If you only want to use it once, I'm sure you could sell the empty unit to someone else who'll refill it and re-use it.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

CGN Regular
    Does the 2% apply for online sales?

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    It appears on their website they have just the one type, which is the re-usable kind, but they are supposed to be the "standard" type. If you only want to use it once, I'm sure you could sell the empty unit to someone else who'll refill it and re-use it.

I meant the exploding kind that Le / mil use.

I meant the exploding kind that Le / mil use.
    These apparently are LE/Mil grade. They say these reach the same decibel level with the explosion, the same bright light, and they sell these to the police and the military.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." - Dante Alighieri
    "This whole war could have been avoided. Cunnilingus and psychiatry brought us to this." - Tony Soprano

Hmm. I may have to reconsider these then. The video I saw seemed... Underwhelming but it's hard to capture these kinds of things. Also it looked like it was filmed with a baked potato so that probably played a part in it.

Hmm. I may have to reconsider these then. The video I saw seemed... Underwhelming but it's hard to capture these kinds of things. Also it looked like it was filmed with a baked potato so that probably played a part in it.
    Yeah, I wasn't impressed either. But there was some confusion as to whether those were the same type of flashbang, and if they were , if they were subdued ones for training.

I'm waiting 'til some CGN'ers get theirs and then we'll start getting a ton a feedback on these and get the real story...

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Lieutenant View Post
    Yeah, I wasn't impressed either. But there was some confusion as to whether those were the same type of flashbang, and if they were , if they were subdued ones for training.

I'm waiting 'til some CGN'ers get theirs and then we'll start getting a ton a feedback on these and get the real story...
    Agreed. Based on the video alone it seemed like they were toned down. Especially the flash, it's like they may be equal brightness but it didn't seem to have the same volume of light if that makes sense.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234