Ruger precision on web

Honestly guys give them time.......

They are a small store and do not sit on the PC all day looking to see if orders come via Internet. They also have to serve the customers in the store.

What is it with this day and age of people NOT wanting to pick up the phone?????

Honestly guys give them time.......

They are a small store and do not sit on the PC all day looking to see if orders come via Internet. They also have to serve the customers in the store.

What is it with this day and age of people NOT wanting to pick up the phone?????

Just making sure my order went through is all. I tried calling some stores today and none picked up the phone. I figured it would take less time for them to answer a message.

Just making sure my order went through is all. I tried calling some stores today and none picked up the phone. I figured it would take less time for them to answer a message.

I ordered a pistol last week and saw nothing until I got a CP tracking e-mail. I had called the store and they called back and left a message that the order was ok, maybe give them a call tomorrow. YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom