Our Black Friday Sales are Up!

Thread: Our Black Friday Sales are Up!

Tags: None

Zahal.org said:

Our Black Friday Sales are Up!

See them here: http://www.zahal.org/groups/black-friday-deals

But this should be the kicker for our Canadian customers:

That code is: ZAHALBFRI15 and can be applied to all orders over $50!

tungngroove2000 said:
    Thanks , order placed!!!

Armourall said:
    Finally ordered the Manticore Buttpad for my Tavor. Thank you.

griffin86 said:
    When will you get more FLEx in stock?
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread
  5. Bobbum Man said:
    Crap! I forgot about the coupon code, I should have added a lovie poster to bring me to $50! (I'm assuming that's 50 USD?) Anyhow, I have been looking for a sling solution for a while. Great price even without the coupon. Thanks!

Zahal.org said:
    Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    When will you get more FLEx in stock?
    As soon as Gear Head Works is willing to export product to Canada.
  7. HvacFridge Apprentice said:
    Thanks for the BF deal!
    I just tried placing an order online, and upon checkout received an error, stating a couple things like my credit card having international restrictions on it, etc. I phoned credit card company, and all is well, no restrictions etc.
    Maybe it's just the website acting up.

Crazy Chaingun said:
    Quote Originally Posted by HvacFridge Apprentice View Post
    Thanks for the BF deal!
    I just tried placing an order online, and upon checkout received an error, stating a couple things like my credit card having international restrictions on it, etc. I phoned credit card company, and all is well, no restrictions etc.
    Maybe it's just the website acting up.
    Just had the same thing :/
  9. HvacFridge Apprentice said:
    Just spoke to a gentlemen from Zahal earlier this morning regarding my (our) issue with ordering. Everything's resolved and order is placed. It was a pleasure talking to him, awesome guy awesome service.
    Oh PS keep us all posted on any potential future courses for the Tavor or VZ58 here in Alberta!
  10. kagia said:
    Quote Originally Posted by HvacFridge Apprentice View Post
    Just spoke to a gentlemen from Zahal earlier this morning regarding my (our) issue with ordering. Everything's resolved and order is placed. It was a pleasure talking to him, awesome guy awesome service.
    Oh PS keep us all posted on any potential future courses for the Tavor or VZ58 here in Alberta!
    Or BC.