Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Our Black Friday Sales are Up!

Quote Originally Posted by HvacFridge Apprentice View Post
    Just spoke to a gentlemen from Zahal earlier this morning regarding my (our) issue with ordering. Everything's resolved and order is placed. It was a pleasure talking to him, awesome guy awesome service.
    Oh PS keep us all posted on any potential future courses for the Tavor or VZ58 here in Alberta!
    Where did you find the phone number? I kind of hesitant to place an order with a company that provides just an e-mail address and no phone. Did I miss it?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HvacFridge Apprentice View Post
    Thanks for the BF deal!
    I just tried placing an order online, and upon checkout received an error, stating a couple things like my credit card having international restrictions on it, etc. I phoned credit card company, and all is well, no restrictions etc.
    Maybe it's just the website acting up.
    I've had that happen twice, with multiple credit cards. It is their website.
    "Instead of 'sewer,' I propose 'Trudeau.' Both terms describe massive deposits of human filth, and no person who knows what these terms describe would ever want to live under either one." ~Doc M
    Quote Originally Posted by cobalt545
    I just took an assault poop as well. I know it was an assault poop because I "sprayed from the hip".

Quote Originally Posted by .30/06 FTW View Post
    I've had that happen twice, with multiple credit cards. It is their website.
    Sorry about that! We're in the process of switching to a new e-commerce platform. And we're pretty excited about it.

Quote Originally Posted by count1 View Post
    Where did you find the phone number? I kind of hesitant to place an order with a company that provides just an e-mail address and no phone. Did I miss it?
    Zahal is legit, I've ordered some things from them for my Jericho and they arrived within days.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12