Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Introducing AngelEye ... Magwedge exclusive!!

Another positive comment I can make here. Kudos to whoever came up with the product's name. It's catchy and fits well with the item's intended purpose.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MagWedge Industries View Post
    I think it best that you stop commenting in this thread.

You really have nothing positive to contribute and I had to delete two other comments from you already.

You don't like the concept, fine I get it ... but to reply several times with negativity and derision strikes me as completely inappropriate and disrespectful.
    Fair enough, I dont see how any of it was inappropriate, and never meant to be disrespectful, but never the less I will apologize for cluttering your threads with poor attemps at humor. Sorry!

I will take a back seat and watch the future attempts at humor!

Cheers!
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Kevin M.'s Avatar
    I chuckled tactically when I saw this post.
    You know you are a real gunnut when you start practicing trigger control on power tools.

WWJMBD? What Would John Moses Browning Do?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by cranswick View Post
    here's one reason, lol....

Scares me just thinking about it!

I will take 10!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer copeland's Avatar
    I dont want to be jerk and naysayer but i see two points:

1.) Its worth posting a critique so as to give a preliminary idea of what the market thinks of this item. Personally amd professionally i dont see much utility based on the single photo. I hope you weigh the opinions with whether to go ahead or stop with the development of this device.

2.) That said, you need to develop a strategy to justify its creation, building it "just because". Will accomplish little more then a money grab from a niche market. That said, i'm not sure i see any reason to rely on a mirror as opposed to getting my head up on a swivel for operational awareness.

I mean, im not even sure non verbal cues would translate well depending on the size of the mirror.

But thanks for risking this out and maube your ahead of the curve on a new device.
    "If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun." - Dalai Lama, 2001.

“Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest.” -Mahatma Gandhi

Business Member MagWedge Industries's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by copeland View Post
    I dont want to be jerk and naysayer but i see two points:

1.) Its worth posting a critique so as to give a preliminary idea of what the market thinks of this item. Personally amd professionally i dont see much utility based on the single photo. I hope you weigh the opinions with whether to go ahead or stop with the development of this device.

2.) That said, you need to develop a strategy to justify its creation, building it "just because". Will accomplish little more then a money grab from a niche market. That said, i'm not sure i see any reason to rely on a mirror as opposed to getting my head up on a swivel for operational awareness.

I mean, im not even sure non verbal cues would translate well depending on the size of the mirror.

But thanks for risking this out and maube your ahead of the curve on a new device.
    Thanks for your constructive comments Copeland.

At this point some independent reviews are a very good idea, and I believe the maker of this product is in the process of arranging some.

I do agree just seeing a pic makes it difficult to understand the full potential of the AngelEye.

The maker of the product brought it to me already produced and asked me to help with marketing. Even if he had brought the idea to me earlier it can be a tricky thing to get feedback before patenting and producing. Sometimes you just have to take a chance and "go for it" ... I now know that my first SKS rail should have been taken in that direction. Instead I test marketed it and sure enough, a similar product came out to compete with mine.

As to being ahead of the curve, I think perhaps this is the case with the AngelEye. For a product to cause so much controversy and disbelief suggests that no one has even begun to consider the potential of such an item and as such is difficult for some to even consider it seriously.

I think those people are wrong and as time passes and the product gets into people's hands it will prove its usefulness.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Passive or active anti fogging capabilities? If active is it electrical or mechanical?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LuckyLuc82's Avatar
    can i get a helmet attachment for this clip on mirror?

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    Some secret squirrel types carry a 2" round hand held mirror to look around corners thus minimizing visual signature to possible non friendlies. This mirror attached to a forward rail on a patrol carbine might eliminate that need. Just thinkin of the possibilities.

Business Member MagWedge Industries's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MustangFrank View Post
    Some secret squirrel types carry a 2" round hand held mirror to look around corners thus minimizing visual signature to possible non friendlies. This mirror attached to a forward rail on a patrol carbine might eliminate that need. Just thinkin of the possibilities.
    .... and you have a rifle ready.

I think you are on the right track.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast