Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Introducing AngelEye ... Magwedge exclusive!!

Quote Originally Posted by cr5 View Post
    Does it come with a bicycle helmet and a cable lock?
    Sorry, not for me. Maybe when the zombies finally show up
    When they actually show up...it's too late. Especially if they are coming up on your six.

Business Member MagWedge Industries's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TV-PressPass View Post
    Just when you thought you'd seen everything.

Any stats about the field of view provided by the mirror?
    I have no hard numbers available at the moment, but the mirror is convex and delivers an excellent field of view.

I do not invent therefore I do not mock anyone that does.

Thought it was kinda cool. However, the first thing that came to mind was

"It would save a lot of lives on the walking dead no doubt!"
    "A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
    - Sigmund Freud

"They can ban my ass but I'll still have it" Rapier46

I am deleting some of the more inane comments here.

Keep it real please, people ...

Quote Originally Posted by MagWedge Industries View Post
    I am deleting some of the more inane comments here.

Keep it real please, people ...
    I kind of regret my joke rear view mirror post cause it was probably a bit insensitive to all the hard work that has gone into bringing this product from conception to reality. There is a sense, though, where this sort of initial knee jerk reaction feedback from potential customers is of value, even if it does sting. I think that one lesson here for you is that as you market this item its potential usages and value needs to be demonstrated/clarified more than assumed because it seems obvious that not everybody just 'gets it' in the same manner that it is probably 100% clear in your own minds. My 2 cents anyways.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer onetwentyish's Avatar
    I appreciate the effort, but you have to admit that this has the "chairbourne ranger" written all over it. I think that you would be laughed at if you offered these to any professional end user.

I think your best market is affiliating yourself with TWD and seeing if you can get some screen time with your product saving one of the main characters...
    "I dont usually bring targets im more of a dirt shooter." -daniel_250r
    I am the "small fringe minority" with "unacceptable" views.
    CCFR 🍁 CSSA

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaBoom View Post
    I kind of regret my joke rear view mirror post cause it was probably a bit insensitive to all the hard work that has gone into bringing this product from conception to reality. There is a sense, though, where this sort of initial knee jerk reaction feedback from potential customers is of value, even if it does sting. I think that one lesson here for you is that as you market this item its potential usages and value needs to be demonstrated/clarified more than assumed because it seems obvious that not everybody just 'gets it' in the same manner that it is probably 100% clear in your own minds. My 2 cents anyways.
    Quite honestly, I think the utility obvious.

I should again point out that I am not the inventor, but the minute I saw and tried this unit out I understood the value mostly lay with the ability to keep track of "friendlies" and minimize safety issues. This is a benefit to anyone who is moving about with loaded firearms whether on the range, or hunting or on duty and operating in a group.

I do know that training courses have become very popular and I see this as useful in this venue as well.

I imagine there may be other uses such as seeing a bad guy on your tail, but I frankly have no experience in that area and will leave it to others to try the unit out and make that judgement.

Anyways a little humor is expected and not a bad thing. Some folks were getting a bit too over the top and I pruned those comments.

Quote Originally Posted by onetwentyish View Post
    I appreciate the effort, but you have to admit that this has the "chairbourne ranger" written all over it. I think that you would be laughed at if you offered these to any professional end user.

I think your best market is affiliating yourself with TWD and seeing if you can get some screen time with your product saving one of the main characters...
    I think it best that you stop commenting in this thread.

You really have nothing positive to contribute and I had to delete two other comments from you already.

You don't like the concept, fine I get it ... but to reply several times with negativity and derision strikes me as completely inappropriate and disrespectful.

Quote Originally Posted by MagWedge Industries View Post
    Quite honestly, I think the utility obvious.

I should again point out that I am not the inventor, but the minute I saw and tried this unit out I understood the value mostly lay with the ability to keep track of "friendlies" and minimize safety issues. This is a benefit to anyone who is moving about with loaded firearms whether on the range, or hunting or on duty and operating in a group.

I do know that training courses have become very popular and I see this as useful in this venue as well.

I imagine there may be other uses such as seeing a bad guy on your tail, but I frankly have no experience in that area and will leave it to others to try the unit out and make that judgement.

Anyways a little humor is expected and not a bad thing. Some folks were getting a bit too over the top and I pruned those comments.
    Fair enough. Thanks for sharing some of your perspective here. Btw, I installed a Kwik Rail on my SKS a couple of weeks ago and have been enjoying that product very much. Keep up the good work!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Got Juice?'s Avatar
    "Objects in Mirror are CLOSER than they appear"
    Envy green is not a color well worn. Might want to quit while you're ahead

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast