Introducing AngelEye ... Magwedge exclusive!!

MagWedge Industries

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
AngelEye Vision

AA 11b.jpg

A Magwedge exclusive!

The AngelEye increases your situational awareness by giving you a convenient way to see what is going on behind you and to your side. Mounts to a standard picatinny rail on the side of your rifle. AngelEye will flex to facilitate a variety of viewpoints.

If you need improved visibilty on either side of you then two AngelEyes are better than one! Mount one on each side of your rifle for a simple and convenient way to improve awareness and visibility.

International patents applied for.

Price: $99.95

Dealer inquiries welcome.

Attachments

• AA 11b.jpg
    AA 11b.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 1,400
Last edited:
so... a mirror on a stick?

I hate to be a devils advocate here but why?

I have a number of reasons why this is a solution to a problem that doesn't exist.... but none that would be in favour.

..... unless you have a rail segment on your bicycle helmet....

These are aimed more at the professional user such as police or military.

That being said, being able to see what is going on behind you at a range or in the bush may be of some value.

I do realize some will find these on a par with the `tactical knife and fork`concept, but quite frankly we believe this product will find a place in the marketplace and become a standard accessory on many rifles.

Personally I'm waiting for the air conditioning unit w/ picantinny rail attachment . in the 30,000 BTU range ! for those hot humid close operations!!;)

One important application for this that no one has mentioned yet is that it would finally give you a place to hang your fuzzy dice and your pine tree air freshener! :)

Yah, I was joking around with the whole 'rear view mirror' thing but I can certainly envision certain real operator situations where the ability to check behind you without having to turn around could be huge. I applaud you for your innovative idea.

Back
Top Bottom