T.E.C. TradeEx customer service

sailor723

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
I'm quick enough to complain when a business fails to provide what I consider good customer service so I thought I should take the time to comment when the opposite happens.

I was looking at one of the on sale shotguns last Friday and sent several emails asking for clarification on specs, features etc. Each one was answered within 15-30 minutes. I finally called to clear up some confusion (on my part) and got through promptly to a very friendly and helpful person named David who seemed quite happy to take the time to answer all my questions.

I placed the order online late Friday afternoon and immediately got an email showing order received followed by another about a hour later showing status as "processing".

Yesterday (Monday) I get a Canada Post shipment notification that the item had been received at the post office at 3:01, shipped via expedited parcels with an ETA of this coming Thursday.

In an industry where service is sometimes pretty uneven and fulfillment of online sales isn't always done in the fastest or the most efficient manner these guys stand out in my opinion.

I have to agree, just ordered a laminate SKS, that was in excellent shape, extremely impressed! It was packaged so well even if the delivery person played out a scene or two from Ace Ventura( I got a package people), it still would have been protected. Ordered late Thursday night, shipped Friday and received Thursday in Alberta from out east! Fantastic service!

I'm quick enough to complain when a business fails to provide what I consider good customer service so I thought I should take the time to comment when the opposite happens.

I was looking at one of the on sale shotguns last Friday and sent several emails asking for clarification on specs, features etc. Each one was answered within 15-30 minutes. I finally called to clear up some confusion (on my part) and got through promptly to a very friendly and helpful person named David who seemed quite happy to take the time to answer all my questions.

I placed the order online late Friday afternoon and immediately got an email showing order received followed by another about a hour later showing status as "processing".

Yesterday (Monday) I get a Canada Post shipment notification that the item had been received at the post office at 3:01, shipped via expedited parcels with an ETA of this coming Thursday.

In an industry where service is sometimes pretty uneven and fulfillment of online sales isn't always done in the fastest or the most efficient manner these guys stand out in my opinion.

They are really good to deal with. Haven't had any issues. Good prices too!

All dealings I've had have been A1. They even took the time to help me out on a matter involving a firearm that didn't even come from them. What can I say.

Dealt with them once and it left a bad taste in my mouth...
Must be the only one based on the fans

Well, two thoughts come to mind...1. Every business screws up sometimes. 2. No business can ever please all of it's customers all of the time.

This is my first firearms purchase from them but I've bought caselots of ammo from them several times in the past year. Always good service so far.

Ya I bought a scope mount for my K31 and I was honestly surprised at how helpful they where and how fast they got it shipping. So far my best experience buying online.

Back
Top Bottom