Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mesa Tactical SureShell Carrier for 12ga

Mesa Tactical SureShell Carrier for 12ga

Good afternoon Canadian Gunnutz,

We have a whole bunch of Mesa Tactical SureShell shotshell carriers in stock now!

Name:  l8338.jpg
Views: 602
Size:  90.8 KB

The Remington 870 8 shot carrier is available in store or HERE for $114.95.

The Mossberg 500 8 shot carrier is availabe in store or HERE for $119.95

Have a great day!
    Colin

The Shooting Edge

How to Buy/Contact Us:
    Phone: 403-720-4867 or 1-866-720-4867
    Email: websales@theshootingedge.com
    WebStore: www.theshootingedge.com

Want to stay connected with all the latest here at The Shooting Edge? Come check us out on our pages!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheShootingEdgeInc
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/TSEyyc
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtu...WTCnEkiZHyFi-w

I know that the manufacturers and industry largely determine these things but I've never understood why the prices on shotshell carriers in general are as high as they are. It seems a little out of line with what the product actually is, or am I missing something? If so I would be happy to be educated on the matter.

Just to clarify, this is NOT a comment about your particular pricing, but for these items as a whole across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by BubbaBoom View Post
    I know that the manufacturers and industry largely determine these things but I've never understood why the prices on shotshell carriers in general are as high as they are. It seems a little out of line with what the product actually is, or am I missing something? If so I would be happy to be educated on the matter.

Just to clarify, this is NOT a comment about your particular pricing, but for these items as a whole across the board.
    I can tell you, that something like the mesa side saddle is more complex to make then it looks, the machine time, all the small screws and the trigger pin inserts for the screws have to be top quality and that costs more as QC needs to be top .
    Mil spec hard anodize finish, is costly if you want it done right.
    Mesa makes top quality products, as many as 100,000 police officers in the USA use mesa product everyday.
    bbb

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    I can tell you, that something like the mesa side saddle is more complex to make then it looks, the machine time, all the small screws and the trigger pin inserts for the screws have to be top quality and that costs more as QC needs to be top .
    Mil spec hard anodize finish, is costly if you want it done right.
    Mesa makes top quality products, as many as 100,000 police officers in the USA use mesa product everyday.
    bbb
    Thanks. That makes some good sense. No doubt if I did a little more research on these products my opinion would be better informed.

will you be bringing in the new polymer versions?

CGN Regular
    I was thinking the same thing too, that it should cost maybe 30$ or 50$ like the butt stock for an AR but I suppose it does cost more to make.

LCF is expensive.
    Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, kidnapping, theft, and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.

Quote Originally Posted by platnumbob View Post
    LCF is expensive.
    IKR! I had a daughter that wanted to go to London College of Fashion, but the tuition was outrageous!

The fit and quality of these are ridiculously good, as stated above, have one here on the 8.5" DA and on my JM 930.

I hate autocorrect. I always end up posting some thong I didn't Nintendo.

I must agree that the price is above average, these should not be over $70 max, but in the other hand they are aluminum not plastic and they fit perfectly, i had a gift certificate thats the only reason why i bought the 8 shell holder at that price, the archangel shell holder if the other best option to these for much cheaper @ $49.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast