Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Big N Tall Tac - Pants, Shorts, Shirts & Jackets !!

Business Member
    Just a Reminder out there, that many Large sizes available from TRU-SPEC !

Business Member
    Friendly Reminder Ya'll.

Business Member
    Hey Big & Tall guys... Check out this promo on 511 tac shorts and pants.

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...!!-Blow-Out-!!

Business Member
    Reminder I can get Bid N Tall stuff... just inquire.

Business Member
    Any Big and Tall guys looking for cool stuff ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brocolt's Avatar
    you just wasted my time. yes you have some nice shirts, but let me tell you how it really is. Most guys that are 3XL don't buy regular length shirts do to the belly area, this place takes up room so Tall is a must when buying these sizes.

I was very interested but you lost me when Tall only came in 2XL or smaller.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brocolt View Post
    you just wasted my time. yes you have some nice shirts, but let me tell you how it really is. Most guys that are 3XL don't buy regular length shirts do to the belly area, this place takes up room so Tall is a must when buying these sizes.

I was very interested but you lost me when Tall only came in 2XL or smaller.
    I'm sorry for that, as some items have longer. Which specific items you looking at and I can double check.
    Some items, though are not Long option, are just made longer than normal. Example the polo shirts, they're already longer than most shirts I buy in my size.
    Let me know and I'll get back to you on either, if they're available in longer or by chance, I made mistake on my site and didn't list it correctly.

Business Member
    My size L polo shirt comes done to bottom of my crouch (I'm 5'-6" bare foot, maybe just shy of that)... which is longer than any other size L shirt I own.
    Size 2XL combat shirt comes down approx. 2" lower than that on me. They are made on the long side, even if not have the long options size.
    Again, anyone wanting more info to verify it'll fit, just let me know the item in question and I'll reply with more sizing info to help.

Business Member
    Also, I have few 5.11 shorts and just few pants in as well, as clearance items deal I got... Not loaded on my website...so order thru me directly...

see here: http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...!!-Blow-Out-!!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OPA Extreme View Post
    My size L polo shirt comes done to bottom of my crouch (I'm 5'-6" bare foot, maybe just shy of that)... which is longer than any other size L shirt I own.
    Size 2XL combat shirt comes down approx. 2" lower than that on me. They are made on the long side, even if not have the long options size.
    Again, anyone wanting more info to verify it'll fit, just let me know the item in question and I'll reply with more sizing info to help.
    To elaborate/reference.... XL & 2XL Polo shirts, (laying it down flat) measuring from top (next to collar), down to bottom is 32.5" and the back just over 34"
    My size Lrg. is over 2" shorter than that.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast