Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update

Contributing Business Member Target Sports Canada's Avatar

Update

For those of you that are members or have visited our facility in the last year you are aware of all of the major upgrades that have been taking place. Range A is getting great reviews after its first week of opening for use since installation of the bays. With everything looking super sleek people are excited for Range B to get its facelift. We will be upgrading the stalls after the holidays which means - that's right ladies and gentlemen! Both ranges will be open for use throughout the end of this year allowing us to enjoy the entire facility as usual throughout the holidays! Obviously construction will continue after the holidays but I think the members will appreciate a breather from construction for a moment

We are trying to ensure regular social media updates for you so you can look forward to that as well. I've been taking lots of pictures and hope that I can give everyone regular insight into product and any news that comes our way. I'm new to CGN personally so bear with me as I learn to navigate my way around the threads.

As far as our schedule goes we will have some (limited) closures for holidays, check our calendar regularly for any updates: it is available on our website and we have started posting it on the bulletin board in the front foyer of the building.

If you aren't following us on Instagram or our Facebook page yet, please do!
    Have a good one guys and feel free to let us know how you think we're doing and how much you love the upgrades!

Safe shooting!
    -Annie
    Target Sports Canada
    905-888-8288
    Target Sports Canada
    Shop Target Sports Canada
    info@targetsportscanada.com
    websales@targetsportscanada.com

Store/Range Hours:
    Monday - Saturday 10AM-9PM
    Sunday & Holidays 10AM-6PM

Social Media:
    Instagram | Facebook | Canadian Gun Nutz
    Reviews: reviews@targetsportscanada.com

CGN frequent flyer
    annie,
    i will be there on monday morning. if you're working bring a usb key (16GB is enough).

I'll be there tomorrow to check out range a.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by BrownGuy View Post
    I'll be there tomorrow to check out range a.
    just make sure you keep your gun on the mat when you put it down because the diamond plate will scratch it

Hey thechineseguy definitely will, thank you!

We have noted, as thechineseguy mentioned, that the diamond plating can scratch firearms. We have placed notices to remind everyone, and have gone out and purchased matting for the firing line benches. Obviously long guns that are of the appropriate caliber can be shot there but note that the mats may not be covering the lip, so putting something even as simple as a target underneath you firearm should avoid damage.

With the new target retrieval system being a solid track you won't find the target drooping like the lines use to, so please be vigilant with your sight line to ensure that you are not shooting the track, and if you are petite or have petite guests you can attach a target to another target to get trajectory right

Safe shooting!
    - Annie
    Target Sports Canada
    905-888-8288
    Target Sports Canada

Store/Range Hours:

Social Media:

Thanks for the heads up about the diamond plate.

Has the lighting been improved on range a as well?

The lighting is still the spotlights that were initially put in (we have a photo from the backstop posted on IG, as well as from the firing line).. I'll try and get those pictures up here tonight if I get a chance, so you can see what the lighting looks like with all of the new gear in place.
    Target Sports Canada
    905-888-8288
    Target Sports Canada

Store/Range Hours:

Social Media:

Came by yesterday and spent almost 4 hours there, with most of the time on range a. I like what I see. The new stalls were not as cramped as I thought they would be. I had lots of room for all of my stuff. It felt a little weird being able to see what the guy/gal next to you is doing, but interestingly cool at the same time. The new retrieval system works great. Can't wait for range b to be completed.

Hey glad to hear you enjoyed yourself!
    Despite the lighting having stayed the same forward of the line it seems so much brighter with the clear bays that the lighting has grown on me personally The small change in bay width is negligible and I don't think it takes away from comfort or ease of movement and I'm glad you feel the same.

I hope everyone is enjoying it as much as you are,
    Safe shooting everyone!

- Annie
    Target Sports Canada
    905-888-8288
    Target Sports Canada

Store/Range Hours:

Social Media:

I used to go to TargetSports but was saddened to learn of your new policy regarding 'walk-ins' In the GTA it was one of the closet and best places to target practice, but that option is no longer available for PAL holders with their own firearms. I know you have a new "light" membership version, but that doesn't allow people to come in on weekends when they most likely would. The membership fee is too pricey for the amount of shooting I would normally do, so I loved the previous option to just pay as you go.

Too bad, was a nice club but I can't see myself going there anymore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast