Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: In stock br-99 semi auto non-restricted mag fed!!!!!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitsauce View Post
    Hello, just tried to confirm order for one CL6 configured shotgun. Not sure if it went through. Can you confirm?

Ian smith
    Morning Ian. Did you order through website or via email?

Business Member
    *** UPDATE ***

In response to all the "similar" models of BR99 platforms being posted on CGN and online, my distributor went to bat last night with Uzkon in an attempt to sweeten the offering. For those who have already placed the orders for the shotguns that are currently in stock, you will hopefully be getting updated pricing and we've been told this morning that a third magazine will be included at the reduced price. Remember, these shotguns are in stock and ready to ship with more arriving next week.

We will be updating the website within the hour so stay tuned. If anyone orders one in the meantime to ensure delivery next week, please feel free to do so an updated invoice will be emailed to you with the new pricing.

Sincerely,

The N.A.S. Team

*** Unfortunately, there will be no change in the pricing according to the distributor ***
    Last edited by NASGUNS; 12-08-2015 at 08:08 PM.

Business Member
    Still waiting for update. Should have it by end of afternoon. Need to tweak somethings on many ends here.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dad003's Avatar
    is the CL4 or CL9 in stock ? they all show available on back order ?
    »The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.« Thomas Jefferson

Is it possible to get the CL5 or CL6 with the flat top rail that come with the CL2 or 3?

Why can you get bigger capacity Mags that are pinned?? Like the CZ858/VZ58 Pinned 30 round mags?

Also what is your return policy?? I saw nothing on your website. Don't want to get stuck with a firearm that don't function again like the SAP6.

Cheers

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dad003 View Post
    is the CL4 or CL9 in stock ? they all show available on back order ?
    We are out of stock of the CL4 and CL9. Just a phone call to my distributor to see if they are back in stock.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezz View Post
    Why can you get bigger capacity Mags that are pinned?? Like the CZ858/VZ58 Pinned 30 round mags?

Also what is your return policy?? I saw nothing on your website. Don't want to get stuck with a firearm that don't function again like the SAP6.

Cheers
    My distributor advised that the only magazines being imported for them will be the 5 round and 3 round for hunting. No larger magazines will be available.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lungorthin View Post
    Is it possible to get the CL5 or CL6 with the flat top rail that come with the CL2 or 3?
    I'll check with and get back to you. Quad rails and other accessories will become available.

Is the mag free fall like .223 m4 type guns, where is the mag release placed,thx.
    I LOVE HONEY