Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Christmas Has Come Early!!!

Well , I am also at later orders, still waiting for the shipment,I really hope it will come with a range bag.
    I LOVE HONEY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Does anyone know where to get extra mags for this beast!
    Guess not, just recieved my pistol, first observations , nice case , first handgun I ever recieved that had a. Trigger lock, as it is supposed to. Long gun for sure, slide looks nice, frame forward of the trigger guard droops and very flexible. Trigger is gritty but I haven't cleaned it yet, nice grip, sights are good. I am looking forward to shooting it sometime this week! Thanks P&D, it was very well packaged and arrived a day early!
    Cheers Bob
    Last edited by bobdbldr; 01-06-2016 at 03:54 PM.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Does anyone know where to get extra mags for this beast!
    Guess not, just recieved my pistol, first observations , nice case , first handgun I ever recieved that had a. Trigger lock, as it is supposed to. Long gun for sure, slide looks nice, frame forward of the trigger guard droops and very flexible. Trigger is gritty but I haven't cleaned it yet, nice grip, sights are good. I am looking forward to shooting it sometime this week! Thanks P&D, it was very well packaged and arrived a day early!
    Cheers Bob
    We have ordered extra mags but are still waiting. The guns were already in stock and that's why we got delivery so quick but from previous dealings with this distributor I wouldn't hold my breath about early delivery. Phil.
    P&D Enterprises (Retail dealer in Arms, Ammo and Accessories)
    10552 115 St Nw
    Edmonton AB
    T5H 3K6
    Phone (780)420-6419
    Fax (780)420-1945
    Visit our Site http://www.p-d-ent.com

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567