Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Sig Sauer SSG 3000 .308Win

Wow. The details on the stock are appreciated. I love my SSG3000 and will seriously consider buying another one. Please bring in magazines. Rumour has it that 10 rounders exist. That would be nice but more 5 round magazines are essential. Once five rounds are gone and you have to hand bomb the rest from a faux rooftop during a match, you wish for more.

Checked my local store and it's out of stock. Now what?

Quote Originally Posted by North_Sylva View Post
    These are already in Canada. Please call all your local gun store for pricing.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mebiuspower's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KeltecFan View Post
    Wow. The details on the stock are appreciated. I love my SSG3000 and will seriously consider buying another one. Please bring in magazines. Rumour has it that 10 rounders exist. That would be nice but more 5 round magazines are essential. Once five rounds are gone and you have to hand bomb the rest from a faux rooftop during a match, you wish for more.
    About the stock: It has an integral cheek piece and it has an integrated, flushed with body button on the right side allowing for fine adjustment. The bipod slides in to the integrated bottom rail and there's infinite adjustment as seen in the photo. Bipod assembly also has integrated QD mount for slings, the stock also has a build-in QD mount which is not shown in the photos. The grip angle is upright which is inline with most modern precision rifles. Stock feels completely solid but without any excess bulk where it's not needed. Everything seem well thought out.

Stock is made of laminted wood!

Rifle comes with 2 5-round single stack magazines.

Here's a review from German All4shooters.com

http://translate.google.com/translat...tion-Buechsen/
    Last edited by mebiuspower; 12-06-2015 at 08:41 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer PitBull1973's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
    About the stock: It has an integral cheek piece and it has an integrated, flushed with body button on the right side allowing for fine adjustment. The bipod slides in to the integrated bottom rail and there's infinite adjustment as seen in the photo. Bipod assembly also has integrated QD mount for slings, the stock also has a build-in QD mount which is not shown in the photos. The grip angle is upright which is inline with most modern precision rifles. Stock feels completely solid but without any excess bulk where it's not needed. Everything seem well thought out.

Stock is made of laminted wood!

Rifle comes with 2 5-round single stack magazines.

Here's a review from German All4shooters.com

http://translate.google.com/translat...tion-Buechsen/
    Quote Originally Posted by caramel View Post
    This is gorgeous, but even the plastic stock ones are superb shooters, both of mine are sub .5 MOA ( for less than 1500.00 a piece) but i could easily add a third SSG3000 to my herd after seeing this one... JP.

This rifle will be joining the heard .
    http://oneclearvoice.ca/

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mebiuspower's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    Checked my local store and it's out of stock. Now what?
    They can order it for you.

Will this rifle shoot better than a blue printed remmy 700 or Surgeon with a Krieger barrel in a McMillan A5 stock?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer SteelCap's Avatar
    Have a SSG 3000 but the stock on this is the cake.

How does this stock differ from the other SSG 3000 that was sold from Tactical Imports? Sorry to mention another importer, but I am wondering how many variants there are, and which one is best. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by KeltecFan View Post
    Assuming the actions are the same, will this mean that magazines are compatible. And will you bring in enough to supply the demand?
    Same here... Looking for magazines for ages...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Stormchaser's Avatar
    Any msrp?