Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: PRO EARS - Pro Tac 200

Business Member
    Sale is Over, though my prices for the Pro Ears are very competitive.. check out the line up available.

http://www.opaextreme.com/category/Hearing-Protection

Business Member
    One Of this model left in stock... Great choice for Mid-range price, especially for a "Pro Ears" quality product !!

Business Member
    One of these Pro Tac 200 models is in stock. Great choice for mainly outdoor shooters.

Business Member
    One model still left... Who's grabbing his lite/fold-able package Pro Ears ?

Business Member
    Would like to see this model move...so, price was lowered !! Low-Mid-price range model for outdoor shooting.. indoors, would still require to double plug.

Business Member
    This Weekend, I compared this model Pro Tac 200, only $149.98, with the Gold Series $354.98.
    Though the Gold is much better model, with lots of better features and performance level, the Pro Tac 200, was not exactly same, but very close in the "noise cancellation" performance as the Gold.
    It was a windy day, and other brands out there, on their lower price point models, have poorer performance and are more noisy on wind..
    These actually fared very well on this and sound quality was crisp and clear.

In short, I was very impressed of their performance for the price point !!
    Very much a great deal !!

Great choice for outdoor shooters. Why outdoor shooters, with 19NRR rating, you can wear indoor ranges, but I'd suggest double plugging indoors.

Honestly, I think they performed similar to the MSA $300 models.... so why pay $300 for those, when they're only 18NRR.... pay half for a Pro Tac 200.
    Or if want the best performance and features, go up to the Pro 300 series ($250) or the Gold series ($355) and get top performance with 26NRR (good for indoor/outdoors).
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 05-17-2016 at 10:42 PM.

Business Member
    Still have one Pro Tac 200 in Black and one Pro 200 in Max 5 Camo... .. check them out...

Business Member
    While RO'n a level 2 IPSC match today, a shooter had a really older model of Pro Ears Gold Pro Slim... He loves them and he replaced the cushions (maintenance kit) and the electronics keep going....
    I've met few folks who'd had their pro ears for years and years.... so yes, they're worth the extra few $$

Business Member
    Holy Cow, I've been checking these 200 series models out and they're fantastic and comfortable !! Honestly, I think Head Office has priced them too low... the quality sound, compression technology, comfort fit, for only $99.99 U.S. MSRP ? ? !!! I think they should have been at least $50 more..

These truly are a great option for this price point !! With these out there now, ABSOLUTELY No reason to by the howard leights model, the green one that sells for about same or for little less !!!

the Pro Ears - Pro 200 series are far superior to those, in sound quality, comfort (with their leather covered special foam padding) !!.... and a 3 year Fkn warranty on the electronics...for $124CDN model !! shipped !!
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 06-18-2016 at 01:36 PM.

Business Member
    Revised Lower price on the Pro Tac - 200 !!! And free shipping !! And additional $5 off the already priced to good item !!
    Only one left in this specific model !!

http://www.opaextreme.com/product/Pr...---Pro-Tac-200

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast