Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: PRO EARS - Pro Tac 200

Business Member

PRO EARS - Pro Tac 200

I've posted this on other Pro Ears thread...but Posting here for specific promo of this one model.

JUST ADDED TO THE WEBSITE !!! PRO EARS - PRO TAC 200 !!

I did not promote this model before on my site, as it's 19NRR.. which is not "Extreme Feature" like the other PRO EARS models....so I elected not to promote it as I want my products to be of Extreme features/quality....
    I May have been wrong in not adding this sooner, cause, 1, it is made by Pro Ears and is high Quality and sound, comfort fit, etc...2, It is a lower price point, for those who don't want to spend too much. Only NRR is low rating, due to it's narrow style design... but everything else about it is PRO EARS... has the compression technology like the 300 & Gold, series...though not as good in total electronic quality as the higher models, but still good and with it's price point being only $159.90... It's the BEST choice out there for those who want PRO EARS, at a lower price point... NOW, No reason why not to buy PRO EARS !!

Price Reduced to $149.98 !!

Check it out here:

http://www.opaextreme.com/productDet...---Pro-Tac-200
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 04-12-2016 at 06:10 PM.

I've had a bad experience with head phones (not this brand) where the head-piece to ear muff plastic broke at very cold temperatures.
    Do you know the temperature ratings on these? After all, we're Canadians, eh.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    I've had a bad experience with head phones (not this brand) where the head-piece to ear muff plastic broke at very cold temperatures.
    I'll look into that and get back to you.

I use my Pro-Ears Gold while coyote hunting all winter and have never had a problem. Batteries don't last as long as summertime, but that's to be expected. I've always been very happy with Pro-Ears quality. Good stuff.

triggerpress

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by triggerpress View Post
    I use my Pro-Ears Gold while coyote hunting all winter and have never had a problem. Batteries don't last as long as summertime, but that's to be expected. I've always been very happy with Pro-Ears quality. Good stuff.

triggerpress
    Good to hear some good feedback on these. They really are top quality and I believe hard to find in Canada and not everyone is aware of the name.

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    Head office said, they are not affected that easy by the weather. They tried various formula's for making the plastic and it's not an issue. There was an older batch that a few broke, but not an issue anymore.

Business Member
    One of these models in stock and many of the other models. Don't miss out on the comfort and safety these bring to your shooting activities.

CGN frequent flyer Doug The Canuck's Avatar
    I've used them for years and they work very well for shotgun shooting.

The batteries don't last because they don't turn off by themselves, and the on off switch sometimes turns on in my bag.

It would be nice if batteries were easier to replace.
    CSSA, NRA, NSCA Instructor, OFAH

Gun Control Is Like Trying To Prevent Drunk Driving By Making It Harder For Sober Drivers To Own Cars

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug The Canuck View Post
    I've used them for years and they work very well for shotgun shooting.

The batteries don't last because they don't turn off by themselves, and the on off switch sometimes turns on in my bag.

It would be nice if batteries were easier to replace.
    Agreed, would be nice if all models had the auto shut off.. the highest Gold model has it.... You'd agree these are great quality, likely the best ?
    Which model you have ?

Business Member
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 07-12-2016 at 07:25 PM.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast