Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is going on here? Trying to look at classifieds.

What is going on here? Trying to look at classifieds.

Why can't I find the classifieds? When I click on the equipment exchange, it says there are no posts in this area? Maybe I have to post first, before looking at classifieds?

I am looking for a used good quality stainless lightweight rifle in a higher, affordable caliber like .308.
    I haven't been hunting yet, but I have a couple rifles already, a .22, .243 Kimber Montana.

Found the message in my inbox about accessing the ee.

I have had the same experience when trying to access the EE

DID you have any luck???

BANNED
    You have to make posts and show interest in the cgn community before you will receive access

Yup. Stick around a little while and then apply to join the equipment exchange (EE)
    Member of CCFR

I just figured this out. I use to have an account on here but it seams that it is no longer there so I created a new account. Now I have to post and be a member just to browse the classifieds for a new 22 rifle. Seams like quite the hassle but I'm not sure where else you can go these days to buy/sell rifles.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leatherman1973 View Post
    I have had the same experience when trying to access the EE

DID you have any luck???
    L'ard tunderin geezuz..............
    You gartz some reading tah do.
    Rob
    FLHTCUI
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by jon_devos View Post
    I just figured this out. I use to have an account on here but it seams that it is no longer there so I created a new account. Now I have to post and be a member just to browse the classifieds for a new 22 rifle. Seams like quite the hassle but I'm not sure where else you can go these days to buy/sell rifles.
    Have you advised the Administration of this, and had the first account rendered inactive? Multiple accounts can result in a ban.
    CGN works very hard to keep scammers out of the EE. If you find it too much of a hassle, feel free to go elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by tiriaq View Post
    have you advised the administration of this, and had the first account rendered inactive? Multiple accounts can result in a ban.
    Cgn works very hard to keep scammers out of the ee. If you find it too much of a hassle, feel free to go elsewhere.
    ^^^exactly!
    John 3:16. If not then unfortunately John 3:36
    Firearms owners are the difference between Tyranny & Freedom!!
    GUN CONTROL IS NOT CRIME CONTROL. ITS POPULATION CONTROL!
    Faith is not knowing what the future holds but knowing who holds the future

This is kind of a "Catch 22" type of site from what i have seen so far. They make you wait to gain access and say it is helping with fraud with an 8-10 day wait or longer or if You want to "pay" a fee (which makes it commercialized) and get in maybe in within 1 day (and its not hard to see past this either as almost every Canadian guy/gal loves a ballistic toy) so it is kinda designed to play on your emotions a bit...pay now and your in or wait the 8-10 days or longer if someone happens to look at your profile and flip a coin, pull a straw and all the planets line up just right you may get in.
    LEST WE FORGET!
    https://postmediacanadadotcom.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/veterans.jpg?quality=60&strip=all&w=504

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast