Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Wiley X - Saint & Valor

Business Member

Wiley X - Saint & Valor

Here's two Great Pair of Sunglasses !! Both available in various single lens options and as 2 & 3 lens kits, for every day, sports and shooting activities !!!

Saint is Model Showcased in below film and the Valor is pretty much similar design, with minor twists to its (Saint is good fit for Sm. - Med. & Valor for Med. - Lrg head sizes)
    Wiley X is the Leading Supplier of Protective Eyewear to the U.S. Military and Very popular with extreme sports.

I'm adding the Single Lens Models of these two style to the 5% Off Promo !! (Not the 2-3 Lens kits)

Use Promo Code: 5-off-promo ... on check out

Check Them out:

http://www.opaextreme.com/productDetails/Wiley-X-Saint

http://www.opaextreme.com/productDet...lk-Smk-Gry-Clr
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 04-30-2018 at 10:14 AM.

Business Member
    Be aware, Wiley X make high quality optic glasses, and not just a high velocity impact product. In one test review of 30 brands, it finished in the top 20% (that's the top 6 for it's clarity/optical correctness!!)

Why spend extra on Oakley's ?? These are great and I don't have any complaints on these yet !! I have Many various models in stock ready to ship !!

Business Member
    These two models are great (as are all Wiley X), as they are double duty designed.
    They're cool for everyday, sports, and shooting uses. The Lens, though not full wrap around, do have some wrap to them, covering your eyes from more angles then everyday sunglasses, they're very easy changeable lens options, make it quick for switching from clear, to light rust, or tinted lens, and they're stylish design, makes them cool in any environment you choose to wear them in.

The materials Wiley X uses to make these glasses are great.. Long lasting durable materials, well made... Life time Warranty on Wiley X Glasses !!
    I do Also Sell ESS, though don't promote them alot on my site, cause I don't have any in stock at the moment, but also cause, though they are very good, I honestly think they're not as quality as the Wiley X or Revison.

Replacement lenses and more options for lenses are easily available...
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 12-22-2015 at 04:32 PM.

Business Member
    Oh, many guy wear the Rudy project eyewear.. No Doubt they're great quality brand too....I have to say, I had guy comparing his rudy's to the wiley x, side by side, and he was impressed with they Wiley X clarity... he didn't buy any, cause he was good for eyewear, but he said he can't see the difference... I'll tell you the difference, the ALL Wiley X are at a minimum, exceed the safety rating...and many go further with Mil-spec ratings... 3-4 times higher impact resistant !!
    Few of Rudy's are safety rated, and they even give you a paper saying so...nice touch, but NONE !! are Ballistic (MIl-Spec) rated ! So anyone wanting that extra Safety Issue, Rudy's are not the way to go !! ..... and you'll save yourself $150-$200 !!

Business Member
    These are the Saint and the Valor in the Videos.. Very similar design...Saint is better for Sm. - Med. head size, and Valor for Med. - Lrg.

https://youtu.be/aHMi2g12ms0

Business Member
    Just Found out that, though most Wiley X models are worn by military (soldiers choice), the " Valor " has a been designated "APEL" (Authorized Protective Eyewear List), a military designated list of eyewear they prefer soldiers select from, for on duty.

See below, and there's a "Realtree" model added to the Valor options.. Cool !
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 12-24-2015 at 01:56 AM.

Business Member

Business Member
    Very Popular models... more of the Saint and Valor arriving Next week... Order and Reserve your now !!

These truly are great quality optically and safety... Hopefully the few whom have ordered these already, will give their feedback on them, here.

Business Member
    3 out of the 8 Saint/Valor arriving, are sold already.... Get yours before they're gone... These two are most popular models !!!

All Wiley X models !!
    http://www.opaextreme.com/search?sea...iley+X&x=2&y=5
    Last edited by OPA Extreme; 02-10-2016 at 12:25 AM.

Business Member

Saint & Valor in Action

More Pics of the Saint & Valor for your Reference of what they look like being worn !

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast