Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Wiley X - Saint & Valor

Business Member
    Reminder on More Saint and Valor models are in stock !!!! Free Shipping on these !!!!

Business Member
    Reminder most Saint and Valor models in stock !!

Business Member
    Wiley X's Top selling models, most variations in stock !!

Business Member
    Still Most models of these too Great Shades are in Stock and are Free Shipping !!! .. Making them the best Prices in Canada for Wiley X Eye Wear !!

Business Member
    Here's a video showing the difference of these two models, cause they look the same, but they're not, exactly.
    The video doesn't perfectly do the job it intended, but I'll explain, which I may in previous posting, but to put it out again, with video for a visual.
    - Similar frame design, but both do have their own twist ii the temple arms... and the Valor temple arms are a wee bit longer.
    - Saint is designed for Sm - Med. head sizes and the Valor for Med. - Lrg head sizes.
    - Saint, though it's smaller pair in general, and lens size in the width, the Saint does have larger height measurement than the overall larger Valor.
    - Both have Reg. black frame, with reg. grey tinted lenses and a model with Polarized lenses... and options for 2 - 3 lens kits
    - Saint has model with Blue Mirror lens and a Green Polarized lens.
    - Valor has the Red Crimson Polarized/mirror lenses, and option for Reg. grey lenses, w/camo frame.. and has a Kryptek frame, grey lens model as well.

Look closely at them and you'll see the slight differences in design, and not only the head size.

Business Member
    Oh, and check out Wiley X's NEW Arrivals page for any new models you love and I can bring them in soon... Omega's, I have all 3 models in stock.. !!

http://wileyx.com/products/sunglasses/new-arrivals

Business Member
    Reminder on Most Variations of these two most popular models are in stock !! ... Free Shipping Makes mine the BEST Priced ones in Canada !!

Business Member
    I'm adding the Single Lens Models of these two style to the 5% Off Promo !! (Not the 2-3 Lens kits)

Use Promo Code: 5-off-promo ... on check out

Business Member
    Most Models variations still in stock... I have two of the Valor Crimson (red) mirror lens.. !! Awesome Model !!
    More !!

Business Member
    5% Off All The Single Lens models of the Valor and Saint Models !!! ... And Free Shipping !! Most options are in stock.

Order and use coupon code: 5-off-promo

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567