4lbs of H110 in 5 days

Gasoline boy

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
17   0   1
Just a little review of my experience with Mr Henry Nieryclo. I cruise CGN almost every morning to see what's on the EE and if anything interesting is going on. Saw the posting for the Black Friday sale (a great deal on I think Titegroup) thought they might have other powder in stock. So followed the link to the WebSite to see if they had H110. They did!! So I very easily followed the prompts and ordered 4 pounds. Again they had the powder in stock! This just doesn't really happen in Calgary so finding powder was cool on nits own.

Within a few hours I got an email asking for payment , I chose EMT, super easy to use. This was early afternoon and by the next morning I had an email confirmation and a tracking number from Canpar. And a few days later. I had my powder.

Fantastic service! Also included was a great story detailing how excited they were to be dealing with me and an I depth description of the way my goods were handled in house and on the way to the shipper.

Henry thank you

Just a little review of my experience with Mr Henry Nieryclo. I cruise CGN almost every morning to see what's on the EE and if anything interesting is going on. Saw the posting for the Black Friday sale (a great deal on I think Titegroup) thought they might have other powder in stock. So followed the link to the WebSite to see if they had H110. They did!! So I very easily followed the prompts and ordered 4 pounds. Again they had the powder in stock! This just doesn't really happen in Calgary so finding powder was cool on nits own.

Within a few hours I got an email asking for payment , I chose EMT, super easy to use. This was early afternoon and by the next morning I had an email confirmation and a tracking number from Canpar. And a few days later. I had my powder.

Fantastic service! Also included was a great story detailing how excited they were to be dealing with me and an I depth description of the way my goods were handled in house and on the way to the shipper.

Henry thank you

My Pleasure! Thanks for the kind review! I'm glad you are happy with the purchase & how it was handled!
Thanks again for buying!

Regards, Henry

Yup private range. No I won't give you any details on how or where.

YOU SERIOUSLY THINK IM JUST WANDERING AROUND THE WOODS CASUALLY SHOOTING A 454 CASULL ?
Clearly you have never shot one.

Yup private range. No I won't give you any details on how or where.

YOU SERIOUSLY THINK IM JUST WANDERING AROUND THE WOODS CASUALLY SHOOTING A 454 CASULL ?
Clearly you have never shot one.

Judging from some of the comments above, there seem to be lots here that think that it's perfectly ok to do that, and then to post pictures of it on the web.
I know that there are a few private ranges certified for restricted out there, that's why my initial post was framed as a questuion, not an accusation.

Back
Top Bottom