Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4lbs of H110 in 5 days

CGN Regular

4lbs of H110 in 5 days

Just a little review of my experience with Mr Henry Nieryclo. I cruise CGN almost every morning to see what's on the EE and if anything interesting is going on. Saw the posting for the Black Friday sale (a great deal on I think Titegroup) thought they might have other powder in stock. So followed the link to the WebSite to see if they had H110. They did!! So I very easily followed the prompts and ordered 4 pounds. Again they had the powder in stock! This just doesn't really happen in Calgary so finding powder was cool on nits own.

Within a few hours I got an email asking for payment , I chose EMT, super easy to use. This was early afternoon and by the next morning I had an email confirmation and a tracking number from Canpar. And a few days later. I had my powder.

Fantastic service! Also included was a great story detailing how excited they were to be dealing with me and an I depth description of the way my goods were handled in house and on the way to the shipper.

Henry thank you

Yep. Henry is awesome! I ordered 5 pounds of Titegroup, got one for free, and a bunch of other stuff on Sunday, got it on Wednesday.

Supporting Dealer Henry Nierychlo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gasoline boy View Post
    Just a little review of my experience with Mr Henry Nieryclo. I cruise CGN almost every morning to see what's on the EE and if anything interesting is going on. Saw the posting for the Black Friday sale (a great deal on I think Titegroup) thought they might have other powder in stock. So followed the link to the WebSite to see if they had H110. They did!! So I very easily followed the prompts and ordered 4 pounds. Again they had the powder in stock! This just doesn't really happen in Calgary so finding powder was cool on nits own.

Within a few hours I got an email asking for payment , I chose EMT, super easy to use. This was early afternoon and by the next morning I had an email confirmation and a tracking number from Canpar. And a few days later. I had my powder.

Fantastic service! Also included was a great story detailing how excited they were to be dealing with me and an I depth description of the way my goods were handled in house and on the way to the shipper.

Henry thank you
    My Pleasure! Thanks for the kind review! I'm glad you are happy with the purchase & how it was handled!
    Thanks again for buying!

Regards, Henry

AKA (Budget Shooter Supply) Click on the Banner at the Top of the Page Also at www.budgetshootersupply.ca

Now Stocking Dillon, Hornady & Lee Presses & Dies !!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tjsudbury's Avatar
    Just curious, is that a CFO approved range that your shooting at?

Quote Originally Posted by Gasoline boy View Post

CGN frequent flyer G-Man_Quagmire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tjsudbury View Post
    Perhaps an antique?
    People should world proof their children instead of trying to child proof the world.

If not maybe we should not point that out on a public forum.

BANNED
    Hiding in BC. Send lawyers, guns and money
    Let him worry about him, and you worry about you.

Agreed!! Who cares....
    Duncan

The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws...

CGN frequent flyer G-Man_Quagmire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by duncansuds View Post
    Agreed!! Who cares....
    There's always someone who does....
    People should world proof their children instead of trying to child proof the world.

BANNED
    Hiding in BC. Send lawyers, guns and money
    People do have private ranges approved for restricteds. Very small field of view in that picture, lots of stuff out of frame.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast