Thread: Niagara Pensinsula Dunville M14 Clinic Saturday 09 April 2016- Debrief here!

Business Member

Niagara Pensinsula Dunville M14 Clinic Saturday 09 April 2016- Debrief here!

It's official... I'm back with you guys on the Niagara Peninsula area or Dunville, ON We had such a fun time last year, I just gotta do this again!

When: Saturday 09 April 2016 ; Gather around 0830, Casual start for 0900 and wind down by 1600 hrs

How Much?: $ 60 for the day

Where: Dunnville Hunters and Anglers Club, 237 McLaughlin Side Rd, RR 8
    Dunnville, ON N1A 2W7

I will be updating this thread once all the final details are rolling in. :D

Registration?

* EMT of $60 gets you a spot on the clinic (you do bank online do you?)

EMT Information:

Email address: hungry556 AT bell.net

Question: What is your Original CGN handle?

Answer: hungry (all low caps so I cannot mess things up)

Somewhere in the EMT, remind me of your CGN handle and which clinic it's for (CQB, PR, or M14)

Ability to re-index: I'm bringing my Mac's Trail D-vise so that we can re-index and or re-barrel right on the spot.

Some of you M14 lovers MIGHT (big might) have an M1 Garand project sitting on the shelf ready to install yer barrel. BRING it to my clinic and we can do this install right on the spot. And if your new barrel (Criterion? Krieger) is NOT chrome-lined, I can perform the finish reaming for you. We can make this happen for you. Another benefit of coming to my clinic ! :D

Stuff to bring: digital camera, pens , notebook, allen keys, hammer, screwdriver set, masking tape, punch set if you got one.... I will provide the rest

AND YES, there will be test firing at the 100 yard/meter range!

Cheers,
    Barney
    Last edited by TacticalTeacher; 07-18-2016 at 08:43 PM.

Hi Hungry!

Do you still have openings?

Cheers
    Albert

Business Member
    Lots of openings and spaces... EMT away!

Cheers,
    Barney

Been busy with first week of school and then my schedule as an Operator (chairlift, not breacher or assaulter)
    Many snow days all over Simcoe County. Just getting time now after homework completion to get to CGNutz!

Business Member
    Back to the top and wanting to let you all know that we have lots of spaces still!!

Cheers,
    Barney

Payment sent. See you next Saturday.

Business Member
    Just a reminder to all attending.... bring whichever Allen Key sets you can dig up from your tool boxes and tool cribs. You will see why. Hint: It's a Norinco...

Hammers: ball peen, plastic face, rubber face or rubber mallet

Blocks of wood: I often forget to pack my collection, so bring a few end cuts of 2x4 or 2x2. We will be pounding on your rifle(s)

And yes, I will be speaking and tweaking M1 Garand fun if you decide to bring your Garands along!

We likely have time to pull apart Garand rear sight assemblies & Garand trigger groups.... Always fun!

Oh yeah, we do have TIME to test fire, so I can "mic" your brass/chamber size!

Cheers,
    Barney

Business Member
    I'm packing up all my tools tonight for rapid deployment (loading) on to the Toyota Tacoma for tomorrow's journey down to the GTA and Hamilton and then Niagara Peninsula. We are gonna have fun tomorrow. I love these days....

Barney

Your enthusiasm and knowledge makes me want an M14 so I may attend one of these courses.
    Hopefully soon.
    Here's to the future.
    Enjoy todays course everybody.

This was a great clinic. TacticalTeacher has such a high level of enthusiasm and positive energy. My son and I really learned some great tips on what tools and spare parts are needed to keep the Norinco M305 running smoothly and accurately. Actually, what was more important, was what not to buy. Thanks TacticalTeacher, hopefully we will see you at a CQB clinic in the near future.

Business Member
    My gear is unloaded but still locked in the garage. I'm beat but still happy about meeting all of you and laughing and explaining and giggling and teaching all day Saturday. I'm super glad you guys loved the clinic.

I was happy and overjoyed to see everyone helping each other tweak said M14 rifles. That's what makes my clinic down in these parts so worthwhile; seeing all of you working together and getting the tweaking sorted out! Life does not get any better!

And when we drew blood, I'm glad we had the "Hello Kitty" bandages that I bought from Shoppers Drug Mart really close by!

Remember, What's the best first aid kit?

The one you have on hand!

Okay, my wife is down with a tough cold right now, so I'm back to nursing duties!

Barney