Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Derya mk10 shotgun

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Guns View Post
    Holy crap that's expensive. What is the difference between these ones and the exact same ones that are going for half the price?
    I wouldn't say it's exactly the same as the cheaper ones. IMO it's by far the best looking one, it breaks down nicely for transportation and I believe it fits some AR parts.

$1050 wow, I'll pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli_Beginner View Post
    I wouldn't say it's exactly the same as the cheaper ones. IMO it's by far the best looking one, it breaks down nicely for transportation and I believe it fits some AR parts.
    Well for double the price and made by the same company I'm sure there aren't too many differences.

I don't believe there is any AR compatibility. I think there are maybe only one or two shotguns that you can literally slap their upper to an AR lower.

Any other retailers taking preorders? I'll preorder one for sure.
    I don't know why people are crying over the price tag, you pay for quality. I have lots and lots of guns with more then a 1k price tag
    Looking for: Famae Sg542 - Vector gen 2 - HK Sl8-6

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    Ya! The price is up there$$ but look at it this way a good semi is what 500.00$ min. Then you got mags , muzzle -brake, stock kit,customized paint job, other odds and ends and then a case! So its pretty much what its worth. This is a turn key package! Just add your flavour of ammo ! Good to go!

Quote Originally Posted by GunNutt View Post
    Any other retailers taking preorders? I'll preorder one for sure.
    I don't know why people are crying over the price tag, you pay for quality. I have lots and lots of guns with more then a 1k price tag
    Yes, you do pay for quality. So tell me more about the quality of this gun.

I have several guns worth over 1K too, but would I pay over 1k for a turkish gun phenomenally marked up? No, I'll just get the same gun by the same company maybe with a different name for $600 somewhere else.

Holy crap that's expensive. What is the difference between these ones and the exact same ones that are going for half the price?
    Which is the exact same one for half the price? Are they also available for pre order?

Ah, never mind...didn't realize it was from Turkey. Don't want to support them in any way....Terrorist funding, oil stealing war mongers!
    Last edited by Panic; 12-15-2015 at 03:50 AM.
    If selling on the EE, have the courtesy to reply to inquiries and properly DELETE the thread if sold -
    http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/924549-How-to-Properly-Edit-Your-EE-Ads-for-Removal

Quote Originally Posted by Panic View Post
    Which is the exact same one for half the price? Are they also available for pre order?
    There are some pretty interesting guns out there that are available for pre-order, but since I don't know if dealers on this forum carry them, I would just avoid an infraction.

Feel free to browse the internet though.

I just think over 1k is pushing it. After all though, the MSRP in the US is $699 so having a Canadian dollar worth nothing doesn't help.

Tag

Show me one semi on the market like this one for $600. The uzkon is 899 and even it isn't as nice

Yes, you do pay for quality. So tell me more about the quality of this gun.

I have several guns worth over 1K too, but would I pay over 1k for a turkish gun phenomenally marked up? No, I'll just get the same gun by the same company maybe with a different name for $600 somewhere else.
    Looking for: Famae Sg542 - Vector gen 2 - HK Sl8-6