Status
Not open for further replies.

North_Sylva

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
SKU#: 262456.

Watches, car key & ammunition shown are not included.

Mc4PLVo.jpg

SJmN4zg.jpg

4mYyzwI.jpg

nopho2G.jpg

Stocking Dealers:
- Dante
- Firearms Outlet Canada
- Reliable Gun
- Tenda
- Wanstalls
- Wolverine Supplies
- G4C Sports
- West Coast Hunting Supplies

Going to stocking dealers in the next 7-10 business days.

Last edited:
I want one, but that's more than the IUR I just bought :( ... Definitely my dream pistol and arguably one of the best/finest pistols ever produced.

Waiting on the 243 to come to Canada :)

Last edited:
I love mine. Had a chance to buy one years ago and passed it up - regretted it so I jumped at one about a year ago (full SOCOM kit minus suppressor of course).

I love mine. Had a chance to buy one years ago and passed it up - regretted it so I jumped at one about a year ago (full SOCOM kit minus suppressor of course).

I remember when many years ago I got mine from Police Ordnance, I contacted someone at HK USA since I wanted to get some spare "O" rings, cause I was worried about damaging them etc, rep said " don't worry, just shoot it" "SEAL's are doing "head shots at 100 yds" LOL, ya best advice I ever got. Enjoy :)

Lol why is it any comment re the car keys and watch gets deleted faster than the 0-60 on a Porsche lol why put them in if u don't want the comments?!

This is my holy grail.
Luckily, I can't afford it.
It would just show me how crappy I shoot.

Not true. Mk23 is actually a very forgiving gun to shoot and an relatively easy gun to shoot well. Want a gun that is a total b**** to shoot if you don't have good form? Go for a p30l in light lem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom