Target Rifles Scope Anschütz KK50

I'll provide my unsolicited feedback here and state that as an owner of this scope I am very pleased with both the overall quality vs price and the reticle. Its great for small bore target shooting. I didn't know until I bought this, how good Hawks products really are. Much better scope than the absolutely lousy Zeiss Terra I once owned (for a day) and returned due to the ridiculous amount of chromatic aberration.

Hawks VS Zeiss

I'll provide my unsolicited feedback here and state that as an owner of this scope I am very pleased with both the overall quality vs price and the reticle. Its great for small bore target shooting. I didn't know until I bought this, how good Hawks products really are. Much better scope than the absolutely lousy Zeiss Terra I once owned (for a day) and returned due to the ridiculous amount of chromatic aberration.

Hi I would be glad if you could provide us with more feedback; Why is Hawks better scope than Zeiss in this instant ? I know Terra is made up to 600 m but the Hawks is probably different category of scope made for small-bore rifle.I am about to purchase Hawks -Anschutz considering the fact it comes with the scope rings.
Is this Hawks scope made in Chine please .Thanks.

Last edited:
I will let the other guys speak about their personal experience.
However I can say that the Country of Manufacture is China. That is to be expected in the scope at this price range.

It fits on my Henry 22 lever,like those rings but they use a metric Allen key(included) just need a metric to use in my Fat Wrench

Are these suitable for spring air rifles, in particular Weihrauch HW77?
Thanks.

As long as you are OK with the reticle. It is meant for bulls eye aiming mark.
Also does Weihrauch HW77 have same dovetail as Anschutz and CZ an if so, it will go on complete with the rings and you would be set to go.

As long as you are OK with the reticle. It is meant for bulls eye aiming mark.
Also does Weihrauch HW77 have same dovetail as Anschutz and CZ an if so, it will go on complete with the rings and you would be set to go.

Thanks - the Weihrauch HW77 has a 11mm dovetail so the scope will fit. I was wondering if it was rated to handle the forward recoil of a springer air rifle.

Thanks - the Weihrauch HW77 has a 11mm dovetail so the scope will fit. I was wondering if it was rated to handle the forward recoil of a springer air rifle.

The Scope is shock proof rated for all calibers so should be no problem

Back
Top Bottom