ASC magazines back in stock

Now we are in December. Any hope on the horizon? Would be awesome before Christmas. Think I ordered in June or early July.

Thanks,

Andrew

Now we are in December. Any hope on the horizon? Would be awesome before Christmas. Think I ordered in June or early July.

Thanks,

Andrew

Hey Andrew,

We were told by ASC on Nov 10th that they would ship to our US office in '1-2 weeks' As of yesterday they have not yet arrived.

Scott

Maybe wrong thread, but any word on more 5/30 mags in 7.62x39 coming in?

i'll second that, I already purchased some lar mags from you...but I'm lookin for 5/30...which seem to be as hard to locate as hens teeth, especially strange when another large site sponsor here on CGN sells NEA 7.62x39 AR's...but never...ever..stocks mags.

the only other sponsor that carrys them imports them from the states, and seems to bring them in regularily....but sell out almost instantly.....should be an indication of the popularity of the item...yet nobody else ever carries them..

Last edited:
We had never offered ASC LAR-15 7.62X39, 30 round limited to 5 magazines before as ASC didn't offer them as they couldn't be reliable. They are currently offering both a 20 and a 30 but not crimped versions so they would have to be riveted.

So, the question is, will you accepted riveted magazines? and do you want 20's or 30's limited to 5.

Scott

Back
Top Bottom