Equipment Exchange

Agree.

Same for me. Requested access when I created my account.
Still can not preview any threads.
I guess forum members from my area don't need my money for their used firearms.
*eyeroll*

Not like the admins are being paid for their time they volunteer to help the boards.

Agree.

Same for me. Requested access when I created my account.
Still can not preview any threads.
I guess forum members from my area don't need my money for their used firearms.
*eyeroll*

Not like the admins are being paid for their time they volunteer to help the boards.

Awwwwe Play you a world smallest violin.

you been here a long time...sure are quiet lol .

I bet it is only a matter of time for you

I see you made the grade ...Feedback spot tells the tale :)

Everybody got feedback score spot. Even brand new just joined today people will have a feedback spot ( it will show up zero ) So thats not a sign they got accepted.

HVP if you fail to see the humor follow these tips here:
To apply for permission to access the Equuipment Exchange ( EE ), Off Topics ( OT), Youth Wing, or any of the other limited access areas, you will need to apply.
Along the top of the screen is:

User CP Forums Gallery FAQ Members List, etc, etc

click on User CP (stands for Control Panel), then at the bottom of the drop down list is:

Miscellaneous
Event Reminders
Group Memberships
Buddy / Ignore Lists
Attachments

click on Group Memberships, and apply there. I do not have the power to give you access right here.

(I just got two separate PMs asking how to do so, so thats a good indication that the Newbie section needs updating!)

EDIT. It may take a few days for someone to do the approval. Please be patient, keep in mind that the Moderators are all volunteers, so we have a real job that must come first. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

This information was taken from the Stickies and thanks to TooTall for posting not to mention being a standup Moderator.
To Teach is to Learn Twice.(TooTall)
Best Regards,
Rob

HVP if you fail to see the humor follow these tips here:
To apply for permission to access the Equuipment Exchange ( EE ), Off Topics ( OT), Youth Wing, or any of the other limited access areas, you will need to apply.
Along the top of the screen is:

User CP Forums Gallery FAQ Members List, etc, etc

click on User CP (stands for Control Panel), then at the bottom of the drop down list is:

Miscellaneous
Event Reminders
Group Memberships
Buddy / Ignore Lists
Attachments

click on Group Memberships, and apply there. I do not have the power to give you access right here.

(I just got two separate PMs asking how to do so, so thats a good indication that the Newbie section needs updating!)

EDIT. It may take a few days for someone to do the approval. Please be patient, keep in mind that the Moderators are all volunteers, so we have a real job that must come first. Thanks for your understanding and patience.

This information was taken from the Stickies and thanks to TooTall for posting not to mention being a standup Moderator.
To Teach is to Learn Twice.(TooTall)
Best Regards,
Rob

Yes I did all of that
What seems to happen is that after a few days the request to join is not there anymore
I don't know if its denied or not working!!

Well, I just applied tonight. I hope it won't take 2 month till I can see what's out there on the used market. Guess that time will tell. Good luck to you

I don't get it

Again I submitted a request and its gone with no explanation or anything
I sent an email to one of the MODS a while back and no reply

What am I missing?????

Did it work for you?

Last edited:
I don't get it

Again I submitted a request and its gone with no explanation or anything
I sent an email to one of the MODS a while back and no reply

What am I missing?????

Did it work for you?

Just buy a team membership its around 28$ for a year. Grants you access to the EE and other stuff. If it bothers you that much.

I joined on the 8th, bought a team membership and had EE access in less then 24hrs. Then I got a PM that since I'm a team member I didnt need to apply for the EE.

Back
Top Bottom