Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Marstar canada boxing day specials

So I caved and ordered the sweet ass '97 anyway but it never showed the shipping information or the discount at all. The confirmation E-mail still shows the store price. I haven't been charged yet just wondering if ill be notified the final price once these factors have been applied.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by PandaMan View Post
    So I caved and ordered the sweet ass '97 anyway but it never showed the shipping information or the discount at all. The confirmation E-mail still shows the store price. I haven't been charged yet just wondering if ill be notified the final price once these factors have been applied.
    OUR BOXING day special clearly state that the regular prices will show, discounts will be applied at processing.... John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by bush24 View Post
    10% off Mec Gar mags is just not enough for me to bite. Thanks anyways.
    Perhaps with the new lower dollar you know of a better deal ??
    Our prices are lower than in the US
    John

LOL, I like how people talk about buying guns here. "Oh I broke down and bought one of these", "I gave in and bought one of those"... Like we are trying to resist some Medusa-like temptation.
    I reserve the right to reserve my rights.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Nushooter View Post
    Gotta say, Im a little disapointed. Some how I was expecting more, some discounted ammo or some limited quantity "door crasher" items. Call me crazy but a free toque for $400 doesn't seem like much of an incentive. I will also have to pass on this one.
    The gift is simply an extra given with your already discounted prices....
    I'm afraid you are in for a shock in 2016 when you see what is about to happen to ammo prices....
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunNut View Post
    LOL, I like how people talk about buying guns here. "Oh I broke down and bought one of these", "I gave in and bought one of those"... Like we are trying to resist some Medusa-like temptation.
    I have said this many times, gun collecting and shooting is a chronic ailment, no known cure, the only treatment to get the disease in remission is to buy more guns.... I know I have been battling the condition for over 60 years

HAPPY NEW YEAR
    John

CGN frequent flyer 84fuegoturbo's Avatar
    order placed,
    thanks for the deals John

Thnx john for the cheapest CZ mags I could find in Canada and then knocking 10% off that...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Mark-II's Avatar
    Well, I waited too long and had to buy the more upmarket beretta 96 mags, but it's all good.

I also "caved" and bought the m97 within minutes of dithering about it. Thanks, John - I've been waiting for 20% on one of those since you first brought them in

For the price and the Marstar warranty it's a no brainer, once I convinced myself that I can find a use for it, plus the prices are only going to go up in the future when a new batch comes in..

Can you tell me what chokes they come with and what type they use? I may as well source some of those too.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I bought 2 3x9x42 Mark 3 Tactical GEN 2 P4 Sniper scopes. 15% off and Johnones comments on quality sold me. And Iron clad Guarantee....
    Not thrilled about the discount showing up later when processed???