Marstar canada boxing day specials

Hi John,

I put a order in before the cut off and just got a email just before you closed for the day telling me the order is now complete but is not showing a discount for the items I ordered that had the 15% off boxing day specials. Will they be changing the order to reflect the discount and credit my credit card the difference before they ship? My order number is # 42091.

Hi John,

I put a order in before the cut off and just got a email just before you closed for the day telling me the order is now complete but is not showing a discount for the items I ordered that had the 15% off boxing day specials. Will they be changing the order to reflect the discount and credit my credit card the difference before they ship? My order number is # 42091.

Good day; I have asked many, many times to direct any questions to Marstar, that way you get a speedy reply.... By posting them on CGN we reply after we happen to read them.... I will pass this on to the order desk for action tomorrow when we reopen.
John

Good day; I have asked many, many times to direct any questions to Marstar, that way you get a speedy reply.... By posting them on CGN we reply after we happen to read them.... I will pass this on to the order desk for action tomorrow when we reopen.
John

Hi John,

Sorry about that, thanks for looking into it.

Sorry about that, BAIKAL are supposed to fit just fine....
John

The stock choke that came with it was not concentric and seemed to protrude inside the bore, so rather than risk shooting a slug through it and end up ripping the choke on the first shot, I decided to look for a replacement.

As an educated guess from an archived thread, I purchased a Baikal (Tru-Choke Flush Mount) replacement and can confirm it fits perfectly.

This also reassured me that the bore of the shotgun was properly threaded, it was only the provided choke that was machined off-center.

Can't wait to take it to the range a put some holes in paper.

DanO

As a many time repeat customer, I have only good things to say about John and Marstar and their service, they often get and sell stuff that others don't have or can not get and have very good prices on their in stock items.

Back
Top Bottom