Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: Marstar canada boxing day specials

CGN frequent flyer
    as long as it's not like "house of 1911's" i'm ok
    Last edited by Noob_; 12-20-2015 at 11:12 AM.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Shooter1971 View Post
    so in other words unlimited inventory??????????? You will have enough of everything to last all week??????
    And people wonder when I don't reply to such questions ??.... In short, get real

John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    And people wonder when I don't reply to such questions ??.... In short, get real

John
    This is why people tire of Johnone, thought he was gonna leave the boards to Johntwo... Shooter just is hoping to get a headsup on what will be sale so he can know whether or not to check back with anticipation or just spend elsewhere (the more rational choice with johnone's attitude over easily answered questions that are avoided instead)

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by rtracer13 View Post
    This is why people tire of Johnone, thought he was gonna leave the boards to Johntwo... Shooter just is hoping to get a headsup on what will be sale so he can know whether or not to check back with anticipation or just spend elsewhere (the more rational choice with johnone's attitude over easily answered questions that are avoided instead)
    I fully understand that the nice folks here want a bit of advance notice....

Perhaps you would be kind enough to advice me on how to reply ?? What is enough inventory for that week ? What will or will not be in demand ??

John

CGN frequent flyer
    Oh boy. This should get interesting.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    No not really, anyone would tire of stupid questions, questions that were already addressed in the very first post, posts meant to take a poke at someone/some company ect ect. I think johnone goes too easy on some! LOL Go johnone.

BANNED
    I find on these threads, when a Dealer or Sponsor advertises "We have X for sale!" They are inundated with posts "Well can I get this with it? Can I sub this for this? Why don't you have this? But I want half of this and some of that."

You know what, people? Shut the hell up. You either buy what is offered, or don't. If the Sponsor had product x with accessories y available, it will be listed as well. I'd go crazy too if all I heard was such stupid banter. Do you go to WalMart and take something out of the box and ask the salesperson if you can accessorize it as well?

Christ almighty no wonder the guy gets pissed off.

Cannon

This is an interesting conversation. To put in perspective If you go to another vendors thread about their boxing day sale, which was posted early and with everything listed, there are numerous comments and compliments about how the consumer appreciates the clarity of what is for sale and the advance notification. I am in that camp and think it is a shrewd business appriach on several fronts. It avoids the hype let down 'house of 1911s' experience. Food for thought.

I look forward to eventually seeing what is for sale.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by weasel1 View Post
    I have an odd request. Any chance I can get a copy of that image of the bullet tree without the text? I'd like to make up some E-Christmas cards.
    http://vpstestgunscom.c.presscdn.com...013/12/101.jpg
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Good for you John ! I'll take a few crusty remarks and have a good laugh or two at your response to people who are trying to provoke things. Your last special on Pietta SAAs was awesome, nobody else is giving 20% discounts with free shipping, it just doesn't happen here or south of the border. Great revolvers, I got the Bat Masterson, very nice thank you & Merry Christmas !