Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Boxing Day Sale - 20% Off the Entire Store - 40% off Select Brands

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    So is it 40% off of all the listed brands below where it says 40% off or only Mossberg and Rem parts and accessories?
    Our Government trusts rivets more then law abiding gun owners.

When u try to look at Spyderco knives IT justl links you to the Spyderco website and no prices or in stock or not. How do I make a purchase?
    Buy em cheap, stack em deep!

Quote Originally Posted by Pellel2 View Post
    I click on the Magpul link on your website and it sends me to Magpul.com instead of your price list.
    Same for me. I have a list of Magpul stuff I have been waiting to get. Can't see what you have in stock or price list... and I will also be a phone order. Any suggestions MilArm on how to best go about seeing what you have available and what you have in stock so that on the morning of we can call you with our list ready to go?

Thanks!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Litz View Post
    According to all 6 pages of MAGPUL on your website everything is listed as Backordered. What is available for MAGPUL during this sale?
    man the site doesn't show any detail on the accessories except connect you to a manufacturer sight, or am I missing something?
    traditionally I've checked what they carry and called them to check stock because the website didn't offer much detail

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntactical View Post
    Same for me. I have a list of Magpul stuff I have been waiting to get. Can't see what you have in stock or price list... and I will also be a phone order. Any suggestions MilArm on how to best go about seeing what you have available and what you have in stock so that on the morning of we can call you with our list ready to go?

Thanks!
    Me too just links to website.....could you post an in stock list so we can start crunching numbers?

That hasnt been seen in a while...20% off entire store...You can say that out LOUD~!

I'll be calling in and asking for the Hunter X-22 stock

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Bigbubba's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KRASHED View Post
    I'll be calling in and asking for the Hunter X-22 stock
    That's the problem. You and me and 300 other guys all calling 1 number. Should be a great time !!
    What's the point of advertising on the internet when you don't do internet sales? Which gets around this problem.......

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbubba View Post
    That's the problem. You and me and 300 other guys all calling 1 number. Should be a great time !!
    What's the point of advertising on the internet when you don't do internet sales? Which gets around this problem.......

Yup at least post an excel spreadsheet lol

So I'll ask here since I'm having the same troubles as anyone else with the website :

Magpul followers for ar15 magazines :

Available ?
    How much for 8 (total taxes price to QC) ?

Thabk you
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.