Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: FNH FNS40L FNS 40L With 3 mags $349.99

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    We were like that before Justine took office! Things are slowly changing!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brianma65's Avatar
    When you say were,do you mean NS or All of Canada?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    NS, but it seemed they were slow and some complaints were made a few years ago and the minister had a talk with the cfo's or something because after that it was likety split with transfers, and lately it has gone back to slow motion,, I still get the transfer ok but the seller doesn't get their copy, maybe just a glitch in the system but both sellers had me send my copy and they shipped the handguns!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brianma65's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    NS, but it seemed they were slow and some complaints were made a few years ago and the minister had a talk with the cfo's or something because after that it was likety split with transfers, and lately it has gone back to slow motion,, I still get the transfer ok but the seller doesn't get their copy, maybe just a glitch in the system but both sellers had me send my copy and they shipped the handguns!
    I purchased the pistol on the 22 and the transfer was approved on the 23. I believe the seller starts the transfer with the CFO in Ottawa or Miramiche. And they in turn , hand it over to the buyers province CFO. So if your selling from NS and the transfer fear is slow,it's probably the province that firearm is going to has the slow response from their CFO. I find Ontario to be the slowest to complete a transfer.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brianma65 View Post
    I purchased the pistol on the 22 and the transfer was approved on the 23. I believe the seller starts the transfer with the CFO in Ottawa or Miramiche. And they in turn , hand it over to the buyers province CFO. So if your selling from NS and the transfer fear is slow,it's probably the province that firearm is going to has the slow response from their CFO. I find Ontario to be the slowest to complete a transfer.
    Nope, never sold a handgun yet, both sellers were CGN sponsors and they wer not happy about how long it was taking to get their copy of the approval, that is why some of us had to forward a copy of out approval and reg #! It could possibly just be a snafu with the CFO office, let's hope so!

Hi guys :
    I had shoot my fns40l at the range to day, I put a bunch of different ammo into the gun.None fail,I also top the 3 mag all can easily put in to the gun and discharged.It was accurate out of the box.In comparing to the glock22 that I am shooting ,this gun was easy to aim and more accurate because of the longer sighting radius and barrel. The felt recoil was bigger than glock if shooting +p ammo.So I would limited to shoot regular power with this gun since its not easy to get replacement parts.All I am to do is to wait for the trigger to break even and some spare mags.
    Last edited by HONEY; 01-03-2016 at 04:50 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by HONEY View Post
    Hi guys :
    I had shoot my fns40l at the range to day, I put a bunch of different ammo into the gun.None fail,I also top the 3 mag all can easily put in to the gun and discharged.It was accurate out of the box.In comparing to the glock22 that I am shoot ,this gun was easy to aim and more accurate because of the longer sighting radius and barrel. The felt recoil was bigger than glock if shooting +p ammo.So I would limited to shoot regular power with this gun since its not easy to get replacement parts.
    Thanks for the review! Mine should be here by the end of the week!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Mine is out for delivery today. Looking forward to checking it out.

Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    Mine is out for delivery today. Looking forward to checking it out.
    Delivery on Sunday.....man do I live in the wrong province!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuster56 View Post
    Delivery on Sunday.....man do I live in the wrong province!!!
    It's prett normal this time of year because of Christmas. Usually lasts a week or two after while they catch up.