Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: FNH FNS40L FNS 40L With 3 mags $349.99

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Getting anymore?
    You guys are hilarious.

It's Sunday and they probably won't be able to answer until Monday or Tuesday. It's been asked several times already if they are getting more.

Patience is a virtue many don't have anymore.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    What are the tax laws in MB, do they charge tax of the province it is going or just gst!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    What are the tax laws in MB, do they charge tax of the province it is going or just gst!
    I think they have to charge the tax for the destination province. So HST for provinces that have it or GST for the rest.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by juancarlos View Post
    I think they have to charge the tax for the destination province. So HST for provinces that have it or GST for the rest.
    Thanks, that kinda makes me feel a bit better, I only got charged the gst from the other guys saved $45 ish!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

9mm and I'd blow the Christmas budget... cursed 40cal
    Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

CGN Regular
    Has anyone else received an order confirmation? I called today to ensure order was ok (had lots of problems with creating my order) but now I'm waiting for a call back. The website was all kinds of screwy when I was ordering and I have yet to get a confirmation e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdyno View Post
    Has anyone else received an order confirmation? I called today to ensure order was ok (had lots of problems with creating my order) but now I'm waiting for a call back. The website was all kinds of screwy when I was ordering and I have yet to get a confirmation e-mail.
    I haven't received any emails either.

I never received an order confirmation email but I managed to figure out how to check my account and saw the order. They contacted me for additional info which sealed the deal.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    I never received an order confirmation email but I managed to figure out how to check my account and saw the order. They contacted me for additional info which sealed the deal.
    Did you have an account set up before you ordered? I tried several times to start one but kept getting punted when I tried to change one of the fields from USA.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdyno View Post
    Did you have an account set up before you ordered? I tried several times to start one but kept getting punted when I tried to change one of the fields from USA.
    Yes I did.