Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: FNH FNS40L FNS 40L With 3 mags $349.99

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by icelink View Post
    What's with the slide release non these.....mine is soooo hard it almost rakes 2 hands..will this break in? Ive got 15 semi auto pistols and no slide release is this hard...anyone's else like this?
    I noticed that if you have an empty mag in it, it's brutal. Try it with no mag and see if that changes it.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mildcustom2 View Post
    I will check it out however every firearm I have purchased has been at least test fired.
    There is a big wear difference between one shot and a bunch of shots. All my Glocks look much different than this.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildcustom2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdyno View Post
    There is a big wear difference between one shot and a bunch of shots. All my Glocks look much different than this.
    I would be very concerned if a test fire was only one shot.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdyno View Post
    I noticed that if you have an empty mag in it, it's brutal. Try it with no mag and see if that changes it.
    OK yes I will try that but what about at the range with a full mag in and when u slam the mag in the slide should release and rack one in the chamber I hope this works cause this is the worst slide stop I've ever felt

The web link you provided says "Product not found"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    What's with the slide release non these.....mine is soooo hard it almost rakes 2 hands..will this break in? Ive got 15 semi auto pistols and no slide release is this hard...anyone's else like this?
    Hahah, these are police over runs. Police manual of arms usually negates the slide release!! I'm sure it will break in with some oil and use.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Phat Eagle's Avatar
    Just bought one at Dante Sports... $400 for a .40. How does it go wrong!?!?!?!

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Epoxy7 View Post
    Hahah, these are police over runs. Police manual of arms usually negates the slide release!! I'm sure it will break in with some oil and use.
    What do you mean by this? Police manual of arms usually negates the slide release!!......basically the police don't use a slide lock? as they rarely fire while on duty?.....even with no mag this thing is brutal noting like I've felt before like I've been playing with it last nite and all morning and my thumb is messed up like layer of skin starting to peel this is unbelievable

BANNED
    There gotta be a quick fix....it's not worth the time and ammo for break In....literally painful....
    Any ideas? File something down? Lol I'm not a gunsmith real deal answers please.........I think maybe they used left over parts from the regular model on this one? Or all all long slide pistols got a brutal slide lock?
    Last edited by icelink; 01-01-2016 at 11:46 AM.

There gotta be a quick fix....it's not worth the time and ammo for break In....literally painful....
    Any ideas? File something down? Lol I'm not a gunsmith real deal answers please.lol
    Im pretty sure these were designed with the intention that the "slide release" is actually a slide stop, the slide is meant to be pulled back and let go with a full magazine in the gun