Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tavor Price increase coming.

Anytime something costs a boatload of money, people will hate.
    I've had mine since late 07', countless trips to the bush, camping, and hiking. Worth every penny, and this is when they were going for $3,500 after taxes.
    Member CSSA
    Originally Posted by ian_in_vic
    Justins, I bet that Tavor works great to get you across KGH and 96 on a Friday night.
    Quote Originally Posted by ki11ercane View Post
    You only lose what rights you freely give up.

BANNED
    $3000.00 for tupperware,,LOL...for a "hey look at me riffle",,but it is nice to be non restricted,, THAT i can understand,,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer angrysoldier's Avatar
    Two years ago they were 1800 at Oromocto Canadian tire in NB. by the time i got there they sold 4 and someone screamed to the suppliers (another gun business) that they were undermining the market. Canadain tire was told to raise the price or loose the supply. So if they can sell them for 1800 and still turn a profit what does that tell you about a 3000 dollar rifle......you like the hose, admit it.
    dont sweat the petty things, and dont pet the sweaty things

No one is jumping on the "five gun list" the rcmp are about to ban.... Sorry, 'reclassify'.

+1 the comment 2k or 3k, might as well be 20k, I can't afford it. I laughed.... Because it's true.
    With so many flavours in this world, why choose to be salty?

If anything these will become restricted and then the price will drop. I don't see a ban happening.
    Same with some of the other alleged hit-list five guns. I recently bought an SKS.

Quote Originally Posted by brian.j View Post
    No one is jumping on the "five gun list" the rcmp are about to ban.... Sorry, 'reclassify'.
    Last edited by 9mmGunGuy; 12-22-2015 at 08:19 AM.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Two years ago, the Canadian dollar still had some value.

Quote Originally Posted by angrysoldier View Post
    Two years ago they were 1800 at Oromocto Canadian tire in NB. by the time i got there they sold 4 and someone screamed to the suppliers (another gun business) that they were undermining the market. Canadain tire was told to raise the price or loose the supply. So if they can sell them for 1800 and still turn a profit what does that tell you about a 3000 dollar rifle......you like the hose, admit it.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    $3000.00 for tupperware,,LOL...for a "hey look at me riffle",,but it is nice to be non restricted,, THAT i can understand,,
    Tupperware is for packing left over food in, a Tavor is a battle proven rifle.

Even at the best of times the Tavor was never under $2000.00 dealer price, they were loosing money at $1800.00 and upsetting the market, which does not do anyone any good. Its like selling your house for 15% less then what you paid for it when the market allows you to sell for 15% more.

I love the look of the Tavor

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    If you don't like the Tavor, great! Move on. I don't like AR15 rifles or air guns. They do not interest me. I don't try to tell others their gun is no good because I would not own one.
    This thread is typical of the gun community. Gun owner X does not like what gun owner Y owns so they go out of their way to tell gun owner Y how bad their gun is is. Eventually sides get taken and gun owner X and his like minded friends decide in their mind what is OK to own and what guns can be thrown under the bus. That is exactly how the FUDDS came to be.

Quote Originally Posted by frontier firearms View Post
    if you don't like the tavor, great! Move on. I don't like ar15 rifles or air guns. They do not interest me. I don't try to tell others their gun is no good because i would not own one.
    This thread is typical of the gun community. Gun owner x does not like what gun owner y owns so they go out of their way to tell gun owner y how bad their gun is is. Eventually sides get taken and gun owner x and his like minded friends decide in their mind what is ok to own and what guns can be thrown under the bus. That is exactly how the fudds came to be.

perfect words of wisdom.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast