Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Boxing day 2015!

Well this was unfortunate.
    Turns out, every arc'teryx item I wanted was out of stock with either 6 month eta or without any eta on re-stock (from Arc'teryx). So much for 30% off....
    "From My Cold, Dead Hands." - Charlton Heston

2 orders placed 2 ( one work one personal) confirmations received... thank you for the great deals!!

I hate autocorrect. I always end up posting some thong I didn't Nintendo.

Yeah they were out of what I wanted too. Emailed them back right after I got the email inquiring about an alternative Arcteryx item and have yet to hear back from them. Also nobody answering the phone after 6 calls. Guess I got 30% off a neck gaiter...
    Anyone else having difficulty reaching them?

It was seamless for me. I placed the order online, got an email showing me my purchase (everything was in stock ), and a tracking number. The online total on my account reflected the normal purchase price, however there was a note saying that the invoice I get with the package will reflect the discount.

CGN Regular
    wow I totally missed this sale.... would have totally bought something if I knew about it oh well saved me some money I guess lol

CGN Regular
    Kinda useless to do a 1 days sale....everyone else was making a 2-3 days sale.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quit whinning and move on.

Be glad there was a sale at all.

Hey Guys,

We have always had our sales just for one day. We have doubled the number of staff and we still cant keep up in store.

My self and a couple of other guys pulled a 12 hour shift on our day off to pull the orders. Simply put ,we just cant handle any extra days at this time. I hope things will get better with the new site. If that happens then we can look into doing a week long sale.

As for anything out of stock for Arc'teryx. If any of the items that were out of stock or discontinued we will gladly try and put you into another option if you would like or even a new version of the 2016 line that is coming out soon. If this is something you would like then please all call me in store.

This was our busiest sale day ever. Thanks again for your support. I hope our dollar get better before our next sale so we can offer even better deals.

Ali

AHhhhhhh, that's explains the lack of response of my order about the lack of Coyote Brown Rigger belt of order No 27979.

I hope the ordering with discounts applies.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibby! View Post
    Quit whinning and move on.

Be glad there was a sale at all.
    Yup! Thank's for putting this on. Can't wait to finally put the battle belt together!
    CSSA Member | OFAH Member

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast