Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Boxing day 2015!

CGN Regular
    They are working pretty late. Called me 19 30 their time because of my ordered items were little short

Ya I called a couple times with no response. Emails were eventually responded to and only 1 item was out of stock. I was looking forward to putting a Kentucky Windage patch on my 700p's cheek piece but owell, I'll find something else. They did have a pirate bear patch for my shotgun chest rig tho. Fairly fitting for a chest rig that's going to be used in the bush year round. The in stock system on the new site will be a big improvement.
    WTB full semiautomatic assault rifles, double barrel extended magazine clips, 30 magazine clips (half second or better), shoulder things that go up and high power ammo that can go through walls.

Went in today to pick up my package and they looked pretty swamped. In addition to getting the online orders from Boxing Day packed they still have regular in store customers to worry about too.

Got my tracking info today, thanks Zach! I know your swamped and appreciate your help with my order. Looking forward to next year and the new website.

Got my tracking info today too. Some of the emails I got were sent quite late BC time so DS csr's are working late. Thanks for the great service.
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except Infantry, Infantry will kill you.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Max Owner's Avatar
    Displaced From South Western Ontario, To GP, Alberta. And back again...... And again.
    I had a few e-mails from Zach regarding my order.

Have patience and you will be taken care of.
    Shooter and Collector (kinda)

Never Forget Best Friends.

Aug 30, 2008.
    Dec 29, 2008.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Thanks for putting the sale on! I will be stopping by at the end of January to check out your store.
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

Quote Originally Posted by griffin86 View Post
    Thanks for putting the sale on! I will be stopping by at the end of January to check out your store.

You might see Construction already started by then

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456