Add to an order

Superbrad

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Rating - 98.6%
140   2   0
What is the best way to add to an order so it all ships together? Got so excited ordering $1800 worth of rifle and scope for dad I forgot to add a set of Savage Rascal bases to the order..... lol

What is the best way to add to an order so it all ships together? Got so excited ordering $1800 worth of rifle and scope for dad I forgot to add a set of Savage Rascal bases to the order..... lol

just order and select 'instore pickup' and make a note to ship with order ###xx

if that doesnt work, just call us and we will add it manually

Sweet, thank you.... will call in the morning.... likely easier. Paying EMT, so would rather have the whole order together and send the payment out that way as well....

Side question, the rifle I ordered was the M77 hawkeye in .243 stainless laminate... wasn't there a few days ago. Does this mean you have a few you are adding to stock?...

Happy New Year

Sweet, thank you.... will call in the morning.... likely easier. Paying EMT, so would rather have the whole order together and send the payment out that way as well....

Side question, the rifle I ordered was the M77 hawkeye in .243 stainless laminate... wasn't there a few days ago. Does this mean you have a few you are adding to stock?...

Happy New Year

Everything we got in is up. About 25 of them. Some are duplicates so just appear as one online. Last of the hawkeyes! :(

Happy New Year

I added the rascal base to invoice and sent it by email to you. Thanks

OK, just for some deserved credit to Prophet River.... they actually found my order, added the base and sent me an updated email based on my posts here.... How awesome is that?....

Thank you very much, so much simpler now... great service.

I only deal with select vendors and this is the first place I look always.

Clay, if you get any of those new .22/45 with the anodized OD green, my money will be yours if the price is reasonable....

Cheers,

Brad

just to be clear on the ruger hawkeye, the action will still be around in the guide gun, predator, etc just no plain ol' hawkeyes in 2016.
still showing as current on rugerebsite but i'm quite certain that will change shortly.

Back
Top Bottom