Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trigger tech triggers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Chargerguy View Post
    Free shipping over $200 At Canadaammo.

I don't need to buy anything else, I reload my own ammo and most of their product is like NC Star and the likes...no thanks. Maybe if they had some quality brass or projectiles I go that route.

Any how..I found a new Trigger Tech M700 w/ safety shipped to my door for $155, can't wait to try it out.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by scott_r View Post
    Any how..I found a new Trigger Tech M700 w/ safety shipped to my door for $155, can't wait to try it out.
    Yep, its a great trigger and when they first released it at $114 CDN it was a really good deal, now at $159, not so much.

[IMG][/IMG]

Finally received my trigger in the mail , was told they will be shipping January . Cost me in US dollars for a Canadian made trigger ��

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    I got mine a week or two ago....had to send it back to Trigger Tech ....waiting to hear what they have to say about it. The XMark Pro trigger functioned properly but the Trigger Tech wouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by xldbldbl View Post
    Yep, its a great trigger and when they first released it at $114 CDN it was a really good deal, now at $159, not so much.
    Best trigger Ive purchased for around $150..Im very pleased with it. Im not one bit impressed with Trigger Tech pricing in US dollars or Canada ammos $25 shipping rate but it is a good product and would buy another off the EE if it pops up.

Quote Originally Posted by scott_r View Post
    Best trigger Ive purchased for around $150..Im very pleased with it. Im not one bit impressed with Trigger Tech pricing in US dollars or Canada ammos $25 shipping rate but it is a good product and would buy another off the EE if it pops up.
    They charged me over 200$ from the trigger tech website

CGN frequent flyer
    Usd pricing for a Canadian product?

[IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Originally Posted by Noob_ View Post
    Usd pricing for a Canadian product?
    Yes kind of a turn off , I asked them through email , why are you charging me US dollars if this is a Canadian product/compagny? His reply was cause we're a small compagny. Then he goes on to say he struck a deal with Canada ammo , he charged me like 25$ more off the trigger tech website then Canada ammo sells it for . I don't get why trigger tech website can't match Canada ammo's prices . That was another turn off
    Last edited by Remtac; 03-08-2016 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Guns View Post
    Meanwhile when it comes to Canadian stores selling in Canadian dollars, everyone runs to Brownells instead.
    I don't...speak for yourself.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer hawk-i's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hawk-i View Post
    I got mine a week or two ago....had to send it back to Trigger Tech ....waiting to hear what they have to say about it. The XMark Pro trigger functioned properly but the Trigger Tech wouldn't.
    Well this looks promising, if I get it back from trigger tech and it still doesn't work on my model 700 I can sell it for more than I paid for it....lol...seen one on the EE for 200.00 shipped.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast