Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Introduction

i ordered some small items from the" colonel". great service, speedy delivery.

Business Member Colonel Mustard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mussyhairhillbilly View Post
    i ordered some small items from the" colonel". great service, speedy delivery.
    Thank you for your kind words and your business.

Quote Originally Posted by chadeech View Post
    not yet this weekend ,,,,this was a laser for a 226 ,,,for my NP22 ,,,locks solid and seems dialed in just doesnt fit flush all the way back snug to the trigger guard
    but thats norincos funky rail , only improvement i would say was include two retaining bolts since there are two holes
    could double secure it that way ,,,are the bolts available separately ?
    No, we don't have extra bolts, sorry - but you may well find that you can only use one hole at a time as I suspect that the two holes allow the laser to move forward/back a little - you'd think we'd know - we just don't get the time to play with everything!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer chadeech's Avatar
    not yet this weekend ,,,,this was a laser for a 226 ,,,for my NP22 ,,,locks solid and seems dialed in just doesnt fit flush all the way back snug to the trigger guard
    but thats norincos funky rail , only improvement i would say was include two retaining bolts since there are two holes
    could double secure it that way ,,,are the bolts available separately ?
    ok so this worked for 4 rounds then stopped ,,,@$#@ myself again when will i learn cry once
    well ive messaged them lets see what happens
    Disarming the victims is not gun control
    Veritas Aequitas

CGN Ultra frequent flyer chadeech's Avatar
    ok so this worked for 4 rounds then stopped ,,,@$#@ myself again when will i learn cry once
    well ive messaged them lets see what happens
    Well Hats off to Colonel Mustard no hassle return service , fast
    Ill be back for sure
    Thanks for the great service
    Disarming the victims is not gun control
    Veritas Aequitas

Ordered Wednesday, got it Monday in Ottawa. Well packed, love the free moustache!

We've been a bit quiet on CGN recently, so thought it time to give a quick update.

New Website
    We were supposed to have moved from Shopify to a different platform by now, but the process is taking a lot longer than we expected, so for now we're still on Shopify. This has meant that we have had to remove from sale those items that Shopify deem prohibited: pistol grips, foregrips, threaded barrels and flash hiders! We still have them in stock, we just can't make them available for sale on our website. We are working on some improved options and features without getting away from the simplicity of our current site, but it needs to be right before we launch - latest timing on moving the website is the beginning of April.

New Products
    We're not loading any new products onto our current webstore - they will be added to our new platform once it's up - this makes it look like we don't have new products and yet we can't wait to show you all the new stuff we have!

Expanded Facilities
    We're moving to a much bigger warehouse in May, so we'll be able to expand the breadth and depth of our inventory - this should mean less 'sold out' notices on products as well as the space to stock a wider range of products from our current suppliers and to add product ranges from entirely new ones. We still won't have retail sales but we will be offering the option to collect orders for customers local to Cochrane.

Improved shipping
    We used to almost exclusively use Canada Post but we are now also using UPS - particularly for larger/heavier orders. This means faster shipping on average - at no extra cost to you - shipping is still a maximum of $11.95 for anything, anywhere in Canada, unless you spend more than $100 pre-tax in which case shipping reduces to $7.95 anywhere in Canada. If you spend more than $200 pre-tax, shipping is FREE, again anywhere in Canada.

Retail Events
    We are attending this year's Calgary Gun Show - this will be our fifth and biggest attendance - our space has increased by an extra 40% over last year, so we'll have even more of our inventory available to see and buy. Please note that this show is usually over Easter weekend but this year it's the last weekend in March - Saturday 30 and Sunday 31 March.
    We are also attending a more local event in September... details to follow.

Thank you for your support!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    Great to see you guys are doing so well.

I've ordered many times from you. Transactions have always been great.

Looking forward to the changes. Always a pleasure doing business. See you at the show.

Just put my first order through with you guys.
    Looking forward to many more

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast