Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Introduction

Business Member Colonel Mustard's Avatar
    Update: 23 March 2020 - Wow! Yesterday was crazy busy... we've got lots out today and we're still packing and shipping ready for Canada Post in an hour or so and then ready for tomorrow's pick ups. We should have most items ordered over the weekend shipped tomorrow with possibly orders from late Sunday wrapping into Wednesday for shipping, but overall we're doing pretty well we think. Thank you all for your continued support.

Update: 24 March 2020. So, I think most of us know that at some time we're all going to have to go into lock-down (possibly enforced) - this is happening as from today in Ontario and Quebec, so this isn't just occurring overseas... here in Alberta we are shipping orders as quickly as we can as we know how important it is to get what you've ordered in a timely manner - we're currently looking at 2 days for picking, packing and shipping. I would urge you to place orders sooner rather than later / too late. Stay safe.

Update 28 March

Update: 28 March 2020 - Yes, we're still working!

The Alberta Government announced yesterday the mandatory closure of some retail businesses in the province, however 'online shopping' is specifically excluded from this list of businesses, so our operations will continue. We continue to follow federal and provincial guidelines and laws relating to safe working practices and social distancing.

We are shipping out orders as fast as we can as we know how important it is to get what you've ordered in a timely manner - we have extra warehouse shifts working this weekend and are booked for next week. We're currently looking at just 1-2 days for picking, packing and shipping out.

Stay safe.

Update: 8 April 2020 - Yes, we're still working hard in the office and warehouse! We had a monster shipping day yesterday, with lots shipped and a lot more orders packed and being shipped out today.

Some parts of the warehouse are looking a bit bare but we do have stocking orders coming in, albeit a little slower than normal. We just received a Pathfinder (Self Reliance Outfitters) shipment...

The Alberta Government has announced the mandatory closure of some businesses in the province, however e-commerce / online shopping is specifically excluded from this list of businesses, so our operations will continue. We are following federal and provincial guidelines and laws relating to safe working practices and social distancing (it means some dancing around each other, but we're now pretty good at it!).

We are shipping out orders as fast as we can as we know how important it is to get what you've ordered in a timely manner - we have extra warehouse shifts booked for this week and everyone is joining in with the shipping efforts. We're currently looking at just 1 day for picking, packing and shipping out!

Stay safe.

Update: Thursday, 16 April 2020

Update: Thursday, 16 April 2020 - Yes, we're still working hard!

We're restocking as fast as we can with whoever (whomever?) we can - we received a large Condor Outdoor order yesterday with another one coming in next week, also coming in next week are stocking orders from Timber Creek Outdoors, Self Reliance Outfitters (Pathfinder), Comp-Tac and our first order from Rothco.

We are also shipping out orders as fast as we can as we know how important it is to get what you've ordered in a timely manner - extra warehouse shifts are booked for this week and next. We're currently looking at just 1 day for picking, packing and shipping out! The last two days have been our biggest shipping days ever so we've caught up pretty well!

We are following federal and provincial guidelines and laws relating to safe working practices and social distancing (it means some dancing around each other, but we're now pretty good at it!).

To contact us during these busy times please use email as we're not able to get to voice messages.

Thank you for your support and stay safe.

Ordered last Saturday got a shipping notification yesterday. Seems like you guys are doing pretty good considering the circumstances.

Oh! I thought you had closed down. In February, I sent you an email. *** "Hello! I bought a green dot optic for an SKS and it has been shot at the range twice (took a while to get a membership) and already the optic is failing. The dial for the brightness and settings is very loose and there doesn't seem to be any way to tighten it. Can you help? (I have included a short video)"*** 1 email, 2 voicemails and 2 messages through the "contact us" portal on your website. Up until February, I have had nothing but first class service from you guys. I have bought body armor, packs, belts, supplies and more through multiple transactions. Why no response now?

Quote Originally Posted by ATH View Post
    Oh! I thought you had closed down. In February, I sent you an email. *** "Hello! I bought a green dot optic for an SKS and it has been shot at the range twice (took a while to get a membership) and already the optic is failing. The dial for the brightness and settings is very loose and there doesn't seem to be any way to tighten it. Can you help? (I have included a short video)"*** 1 email, 2 voicemails and 2 messages through the "contact us" portal on your website. Up until February, I have had nothing but first class service from you guys. I have bought body armor, packs, belts, supplies and more through multiple transactions. Why no response now?
    I'm not sure why you've posted this same message on two of our threads - I replied to the duplicate of this message to say that I thought we had responded and that I would come back to you yesterday, which I did. Please acknowledge receipt of our re-sent offer of a refund. Thanks.

Update: Thursday 14 May 2020 - Phase One opening day in some of Alberta(!) - we're still working hard in the office and warehouse but pickup is still suspended for the time being.

We're restocking as fast as we can - we have stocking shipments arriving almost daily and are adding new products to the website as fast as we're able. Stocking orders from Condor Outdoors, Timber Creek Outdoors, Pathfinder and others (including our muzzle brakes) are just in or due in over the next few days...

We are also shipping out orders as fast as we can - we're currently looking at just 1 day (yes, 1 day!) for picking, packing and shipping out! Please do bear in mind that the shipping companies are struggling a little with volume and so they may be slightly slower than usual.

To contact us during these busy times please use email as we're just not able to get to voice messages.

Thank you for your continued support and stay safe.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678