Thread: Quick shot in the arm for Eagle

Quick shot in the arm for Eagle

Dropped in for first time today to check it out. Great polite & knowledgable staff. Good stock selection. Really wanted to walk out with a Sauer 303 they had but my SO would have my ass. 10/10 would recommend. Thanks Eagle for being another great LGS in the GVRD.
    "A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance" -Hunter S. Thompson

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Akronym View Post
    Dropped in for first time today to check it out. Great polite & knowledgable staff. Good stock selection. Really wanted to walk out with a Sauer 303 they had but my SO would have my ass. 10/10 would recommend. Thanks Eagle for being another great LGS in the GVRD.
    Would be nice if they had an active online site with shipping..

Quote Originally Posted by silverfoxdj View Post
    Would be nice if they had an active online site with shipping..
    You are in luck, they do, http://vancouvergunstore.ca/
    It's not the caliber of the rifle that matters - It's the caliber of the man behind it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer savagefan's Avatar
    Site sponsor too.
    Former Ford Fan

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Akronym View Post

Shhh, we won't tell about that Sauer 303

Since were staying quiet.... What would it take to pry that m1919 off your hands...... Who am I kidding I couldn't afford it....... One day.
    "A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance" -Hunter S. Thompson