Thread: Fitment of Cadex action into existing Dual Strike chassis?

CGN Regular

Fitment of Cadex action into existing Dual Strike chassis?

I have a Dual Strike for Remington short action, which I bought about three years ago. It takes AICS mags.

Will the Cadex Patriot action drop into my chassis? If not, is it an economic proposition to make the necessary mods so it could?

My intention would be to buy the Cadex action and fit a 6 mm barrel to it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrXenon View Post
    I have a Dual Strike for Remington short action, which I bought about three years ago. It takes AICS mags.

Will the Cadex Patriot action drop into my chassis? If not, is it an economic proposition to make the necessary mods so it could?

My intention would be to buy the Cadex action and fit a 6 mm barrel to it.
    Good day Sir

Thanks for your interest towards our precision rifles.

Your chassis is not compatible with the CDX actions. The whole chassis is different is such ways that a retrofit would be impossible. The lower receiver is different, the front tube too, the top rails, etc. It's a totally different beast internally even if the outside may look similar.

Also be aware that Cadex actions sold separate are not available for the moment. All actions coming out of the factory are all committed to fulfill precision rifle orders. Due to the growing demand we simply can't see the day that the action alone could be sold separate to chamber in other calibers.

I'm afraid that your best solution would be to sell your used chassis or maybe the complete rifle and to place an order for a Cadex precision rifle of your choice. I know this is not what you wish to hear but I'm positive that it's a no match between both chassis.

If you have more questions feel free to reach me directly at: patrice@cadexinc.com

Best regards
    Cadex Customer Service Representative(s)
    1-888-348-6774
    customerservice@cadexinc.com
    https://www.cadexdefence.com/

For any emergency please contact:
    Patrice Picard
    Sales Director

514-821-7983
    patrice@cadexinc.com

CGN Regular
    Understood. But you are breaking my heart!

Will send you an email.