Thread: A+ service !

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canadiankeeper's Avatar

A+ service !

This isn't the first time I have purchased from frontier but I just want to comment on the continued great service received ! Always online orders, never any hiccups. They had my new rifle to me even in the busy season between Xmas and new years in 3 days... Rifle was ordered and shipped in same day ! Cant come to CGN with out a click on their site sponsor image !

Came here to agree. I've purchased a few restricteds from them at competitive prices, transfer done quickly and shipped next day or so, 2 days later it shows up.
    Had a problem with PAL info the first time, they called me asap the day after I placed the order and got it all squared away. Super nice to deal with on the phone.

This week I bought a "used" Norinco Sport model off Frontier. I expected a few scuffs on the slide by the frame, or handling marks. The kind of thing you'd see on a floor model firearm. Nothing, the damn thing looks brand new. It was shot, had some soot in the barrel, but must have been a magazine or two and that was it, not even the mags are scuffed. Fantastic condition firearm for less than people wanted for worse in the EE from a supplier I'd actually prefer to deal with.

These guys are tops. 10/10 every time I order. Wish I had more money to buy stuff and support then more!