Disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad they came through for you, not so much as even an explanation on my order I posted above

ONCE AGAIN, a complaint on the forum to which I cannot reply or offer to look into....

I checked the data base for "Brian 46" no such customer or entry....

Please understand, we have almost 50,000 accounts (customers) we cannot be expected to know everyone's avatar

If can provide an order number or a real name I would be pleased to assist....

John

Two of my boxing day orders were cancelled without informing me first!! What's going on there?! I guess Johnone has to look into the processing team, which had been the source of customer complaints.

John is nice guy who is always trying to solve the problems. Wish this could be true for all the Marstar team members. After all, we are putting in orders with hard earn money (no matter how small it may be) for the good name of Marstar.

Two of my boxing day orders were cancelled without informing me first!! What's going on there?! I guess Johnone has to look into the processing team, which had been the source of customer complaints.

We would be pleased to look into your complaint, we really need a name and/or order number.... We did search for an order under the name of "CANtac" no luck, perhaps you have another name ??
John

John is nice guy who is always trying to solve the problems. Wish this could be true for all the Marstar team members. After all, we are putting in orders with hard earn money (no matter how small it may be) for the good name of Marstar.

Thank you for the kind words, before we blame anybody on our staff, allow us to look into the matter, name and/or order number....
John

I've dealt with Marstar and staff a few times and will continue to do so, John and Staff are always a toll free call away and have the time and expertise to answer all Customers questions and concerns, they go the extra 10 miles to make each customer happy.
Marstar = Excellent Customer Service
Thk

ONCE AGAIN, a complaint on the forum to which I cannot reply or offer to look into....

Please understand, we have almost 50,000 accounts (customers) we cannot be expected to know everyone's avatar

John
already provided in post #16 of this thread.

I had an issue not that long ago as well when I placed an order on an item that showed in stock online

New Order # 41383
-- Products --
Product Code : B50-254
Name : M-7 Link Loader
Quantity : 1
Price : $79.00
Price x Quantity : $79.00

I was told the item was not in stock a couple of days later, then a day after that I was again informed that magically they had found more stock but at a new price of $225.

I promptly cancelled my order and purchased elsewhere rather than pay 3 times more for an item than advertised.

No offense meant, simply that many times when we reply in standard font the answer is not seen and we catch hell for not replying....
John
Hmm, Since I still have no reply from you, I will try bold as you have suggested.

John

already provided in post #16 of this thread.

I had an issue not that long ago as well when I placed an order on an item that showed in stock online

New Order # 41383
-- Products --
Product Code : B50-254
Name : M-7 Link Loader
Quantity : 1
Price : $79.00
Price x Quantity : $79.00

I was told the item was not in stock a couple of days later, then a day after that I was again informed that magically they had found more stock but at a new price of $225.

I promptly cancelled my order and purchased elsewhere rather than pay 3 times more for an item than advertised.

Hmm, Since I still have no reply from you, I will try bold as you have suggested.

I'm sorry but I fail to see the issue here, by the time your order came to be processed the inventory was sold out....
Those goods were purchased when the dollar was at par or better.

We then went into a container load of parts and accessories that we had in the yard, newer arrival, higher prices, etc, etc,

We then offered goods from the more recent arrivals,

The ever dropping Canadian dollar has hurt, not to mention higher handling off shore, higher shipping, etc, etc....

John

I'm sorry but I fail to see the issue here, by the time your order came to be processed the inventory was sold out....

first time the issue was explained in this manner, but you already know that if you looked at the correspondence I had with your sales staff via the provided order number

We then went into a container load of parts and accessories that we had in the yard, newer arrival, higher prices, etc, etc,

We then offered goods from the more recent arrivals,

John
so you were not out of stock, just priced the item wrong online and would not make good on the order at the advertised price which showed in stock (which it was at the time of my order by your own admission)

Thanks for admitting to it.

You are lucky the order was canceled.....mec gar is crap.....oem or nothing spend a few more bucks for flawless perfection

You are lucky the order was canceled.....mec gar is crap.....oem or nothing spend a few more bucks for flawless perfection

It was not mec gar that I ordered and I cancelled the order when I was told the price was going to be almost 3 times more than what was confirmed at checkout. I don't know what would have happened if I didn't cancel the order

Oh man sorry didn't catch that part of the story.....the store should honor the advertised price by all means.....if not boycott them

If they are so busy I would suggest they hire someone who can actually communicate properly with other humans so that John has time to do something else. Nowabout even when emails are finally answered I get two liners shouting. .. it' s that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom