Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkinator View Post
    Awesome

Had a feeling that the website's stock didn't update in real time as people ordered...
    Hopefully they will have my NcStar optic that I ordered. Order still in processing.

Quote Originally Posted by trucker View Post
    The jumping car kick is pretty sweet though

CGN Regular
    I spoke with John2 on the phone as per his suggestion and I am hoping to get in on the next shipment. Thanks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    I had an issue not that long ago as well when I placed an order on an item that showed in stock online

New Order # 41383
    -- Products --
    Product Code : B50-254
    Name : M-7 Link Loader
    Quantity : 1
    Price : $79.00
    Price x Quantity : $79.00
    I was told the item was not in stock a couple of days later, then a day after that I was again informed that magically they had found more stock but at a new price of $225.

I promptly cancelled my order and purchased elsewhere rather than pay 3 times more for an item than advertised.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Yea pretty crazy they won't honor the price that you ordered the items for when they are back in stock. Blessing in disguise, got a sks tapco stock at gobles in London for 95 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by chameleonman View Post
    Yea pretty crazy they won't honor the price that you ordered the items for when they are back in stock.
    less than a day later I was told they found some, more like wouldn't honor the posted price on the website at the time I placed my order of an item that was in stock
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Regular
    Received my magazines and Marstar was kind enough to give me the boxing day discount. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by rugersr22 View Post
    Received my magazines and Marstar was kind enough to give me the boxing day discount. Thanks.
    Glad they came through for you, not so much as even an explanation on my order I posted above

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast