Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Disappointed

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    Thats just John.
    No offense meant, simply that many times when we reply in standard font the answer is not seen and we catch hell for not replying....
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    No offense meant, simply that many times when we reply in standard font the answer is not seen and we catch hell for not replying....
    John
    Hmm, Since I still have no reply from you, I will try bold as you have suggested.

ONCE AGAIN, a complaint on the forum to which I cannot reply or offer to look into....

I checked the data base for "Brian 46" no such customer or entry....

Please understand, we have almost 50,000 accounts (customers) we cannot be expected to know everyone's avatar

If can provide an order number or a real name I would be pleased to assist....

John
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    already provided in post #16 of this thread.
    I had an issue not that long ago as well when I placed an order on an item that showed in stock online

New Order # 41383
    -- Products --
    Product Code : B50-254
    Name : M-7 Link Loader
    Quantity : 1
    Price : $79.00
    Price x Quantity : $79.00

I was told the item was not in stock a couple of days later, then a day after that I was again informed that magically they had found more stock but at a new price of $225.

I promptly cancelled my order and purchased elsewhere rather than pay 3 times more for an item than advertised.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Hmm, Since I still have no reply from you, I will try bold as you have suggested.
    That was funny.

Expired Business
    I'm sorry but I fail to see the issue here, by the time your order came to be processed the inventory was sold out....
    Those goods were purchased when the dollar was at par or better.

We then went into a container load of parts and accessories that we had in the yard, newer arrival, higher prices, etc, etc,

We then offered goods from the more recent arrivals,

The ever dropping Canadian dollar has hurt, not to mention higher handling off shore, higher shipping, etc, etc....

John

I'm sorry but I fail to see the issue here, by the time your order came to be processed the inventory was sold out....

first time the issue was explained in this manner, but you already know that if you looked at the correspondence I had with your sales staff via the provided order number

We then went into a container load of parts and accessories that we had in the yard, newer arrival, higher prices, etc, etc,

We then offered goods from the more recent arrivals,

John
    so you were not out of stock, just priced the item wrong online and would not make good on the order at the advertised price which showed in stock (which it was at the time of my order by your own admission)

Thanks for admitting to it.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

BANNED
    You are lucky the order was canceled.....mec gar is crap.....oem or nothing spend a few more bucks for flawless perfection

Quote Originally Posted by icelink View Post
    You are lucky the order was canceled.....mec gar is crap.....oem or nothing spend a few more bucks for flawless perfection
    It was not mec gar that I ordered and I cancelled the order when I was told the price was going to be almost 3 times more than what was confirmed at checkout. I don't know what would have happened if I didn't cancel the order

BANNED
    Oh man sorry didn't catch that part of the story.....the store should honor the advertised price by all means.....if not boycott them

CGN frequent flyer
    Wow

If they are so busy I would suggest they hire someone who can actually communicate properly with other humans so that John has time to do something else. Nowabout even when emails are finally answered I get two liners shouting. .. it' s that bad.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast