Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shipping delay ?

Shipping delay ?

How long does it take Marstar to ship.

Ordered on Sunday, 4 days now, says processing on the site.

If i may, i ordered something at Lee valleys on sunday night, my package was shipped Monday, received it Tuesday afternoon...

Regards.
    ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NO COMPROMISE

I placed an order with them a day or 2 after Jan 1 and it took them roughly two weeks to address it due to, and this is only a personal guess here, their great Boxing Day savings and the backlog caused by the fact they had also closed shop during the holidays.

The goods hit my door last Friday, but since I was at work, I could only pick them up on Monday.

Two weeks isn't bad considering the great service they always provide and the timing of my order.

As a measure of comparison, I would expect your order to be processed quicker, unless you also have to include Restricted registrations to the mix.

This sport is a game of patience. If you can't understand that, you are in the wrong hobby.

DanO

CGN Ultra frequent flyer dand883's Avatar
    My guess is that with Shot Show going on right now, most places will have very minimal staff to process things until after the show.

Expired Business
    Sorry we are still recovering from the Xmas break

We are currently 3 days behind on orders, but catching up quickly

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by periculumnexnecis View Post
    How long does it take Marstar to ship.

Ordered on Sunday, 4 days now, says processing on the site.

If i may, i ordered something at Lee valleys on sunday night, my package was shipped Monday, received it Tuesday afternoon...

Regards.
    OK let's start at the beginning, I searched our data base and can't find any customer named periculumnexnecis....

If you ordered under another name it would help a great deal if you could let us know, better yet the order number....??

you do not specify, if it is a restricted firearm for example that takes time.... I don't think you order any restricted gardening tools from Lee Valley

I am more than willing to assist, but can you help a bit ??

John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by DanOnymus View Post
    I placed an order with them a day or 2 after Jan 1 and it took them roughly two weeks to address it due to, and this is only a personal guess here, their great Boxing Day savings and the backlog caused by the fact they had also closed shop during the holidays.

The goods hit my door last Friday, but since I was at work, I could only pick them up on Monday.

Two weeks isn't bad considering the great service they always provide and the timing of my order.

As a measure of comparison, I would expect your order to be processed quicker, unless you also have to include Restricted registrations to the mix.

This sport is a game of patience. If you can't understand that, you are in the wrong hobby.

DanO
    We reopened on January 4th after a well deserved holiday for the staff....

We reopened to a huge backlog of order as a result of our Boxing day,week of sale items....

Thank you for your understanding and continued support

Your comments and observations are very much appreciated and to the point....
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by dand883 View Post
    My guess is that with Shot Show going on right now, most places will have very minimal staff to process things until after the show.
    Sorry to contradict you, we did not attend SHOT this year as I am tied up here, Frank is on his way to the other side of the world to look at surplus, however we will see you at IWA, as usual.

The office staff is at full strength, processing and shipping is working overtime to reduce the back log....

BTW; WE WOULD NEVER let a trade show affect our service, would not be fair to our customers...

Thank you for understanding,

John.

CGN frequent flyer greywolf67nt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post

you do not specify, if it is a restricted firearm for example that takes time.... I don't think you order any restricted gardening tools from Lee Valley

John
    Totally this.
    I ordered a restricted from you folks a while ago and I think it may have taken a week to ship. Not a big deal AT ALL as I am never in that much of a hurry to get anything. I would rather see my order take a little longer knowing you are that busy.
    Buying from Ebay on the other hand I think I am on day 75 waiting on a parcel that never arrived and was re-shipped.
    Don't give up SQUAT!
    ZERO Compliance!

CCFR MEMBER

Nothing restricted, does not need approval of anykind.

Thank you.
    ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NO COMPROMISE

I had to wait a bit for the m305 I ordered too. Then it was sent through the wrong carrier, but I'm hoping for beginning of next week. I'm putting all this onto the account of holidays backlog since all I've heard from them so far was positive. Future experience will tell...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast