Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: X-Reload introduction

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    I have made a number of purchases from you guys and you are #1 in Canada for selection, prices and web store. Keep up the great work!!!

So as an interested customer, and first timer to the website, i have to say im frustrated.

To find out -almost everything- is out of stock, you actually have to click on each individual item.
    I got my hopes up over and over again only to find dissapointment on the other side. Such a time waster.
    If you could have "out of stock" flags on your items list (much like canada ammo) it would make site navigation much easier and in turn people might check back more often.

Also email notifications when things we would like to purchase also help to guarantee sales.

My $0.02 ... Ok vent over, now i will just keep waiting for .45 acp (none in stock) and 9mm (300 maximum) bullets.
    Attaining a lifestyle nothing short of enviable...essentially, living the dream.

@LuckyOnes

1) If the item you wish to purchase has an "Add to Cart" button, it is in stock; no "Add to Cart" button = not in stock.

2) Their email notification system of new stock arrivals works very well.

I create a wishlist of stuff on their website so I only have to click on my wishlist to check the stuff I need. However, the wishlist does not ever have the "Add to Cart" button that signifies that it is in stock, so I have to click each item to check stock availability. I talked with Kevin about this and he says they cannot modify this feature. Being a software guy myself, I know it can be done, cost might be the issue though.

Usually I just wait for for them to email me when its in stock. But if you wait like I do sometimes for more stuff to come into stock(to save on shipping from PQ to SK), you may miss out like I have a few times.

I do think they have one the better designed, easy to navigate websites out there.

@X-Reload

Welcome Kevin, and thanks for continually lightening my wallet.
    Last edited by wanos; 01-08-2016 at 03:47 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gunneegoogoo's Avatar
    I've placed a couple of orders as well - I've been very happy. Will definitely be ordering from them again....

Glad to see you here!!!

Welcome to CGN.I just received my order of 60Gr Bergers from you Folks.

I hold this business in high regard. Good website, but slow to load (2-5 seconds per page which doesn't seem like much, but is annoying), and their smokeless powder offerings are obscured from view, unless you have an account and are logged in.

http://www.x-reload.com/smokeless-powder/

I like their "Wish List" and notification of back in stock. Good prices, and quick shipping.
    Andy

Since 1958

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    Nice to see X-Reload on CGN. My go to source for my reloading supplies.
    CSSA Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scott_r's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOnes View Post
    So as an interested customer, and first timer to the website, i have to say im frustrated.

To find out -almost everything- is out of stock, you actually have to click on each individual item.
    I got my hopes up over and over again only to find dissapointment on the other side. Such a time waster.
    If you could have "out of stock" flags on your items list (much like canada ammo) it would make site navigation much easier and in turn people might check back more often.

Also email notifications when things we would like to purchase also help to guarantee sales.

My $0.02 ... Ok vent over, now i will just keep waiting for .45 acp (none in stock) and 9mm (300 maximum) bullets.
    They just had black friday and Boxing day sales which a lot of reloaders stock up on. I think most reloaders know that we're gonna get hit with a huge increase in price and really took advantage of their sale. I know I did. Probably why their stock is low at the moment.

Cheers!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gunneegoogoo's Avatar
    Their mobile site is a bit finicky. They acknowledge that and are working on it....

Bought my Dillon 650 from them and a bunch of extras. Top notch price and service. Will be going back to them with any future Dillon needs

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast